Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm assuming everyone knows who the other guy in these photos is.
I'm assuming it's Mo Neal, but I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly familiar with his face. I suppose it could be Aapri, but I doubt they'd be in the same color jersey on their dome visit.

When I grow up I want a job as an analyst or a weather man. You never have to be right.

Now he's predicted Gene Coleman to us as of 6/30/15. Swear that "analyst" is in a timewarp.

Now he's predicted Gene Coleman to us as of 6/30/15. Swear that "analyst" is in a timewarp.
Yeah, he's predicting stuff that may have held at least a little bit of credence back in February.

I could be reading too much into this tweet...but perhaps RW has finally settled on a school?

I just assumed it was the summer workouts that they are doing seeing that SR is one of their coaches, but obviously wouldn't be surprised if that's where RW ends up as well if everything can workout with him graduating from there in Dec.

RW sat right in front of me last year when he was here and he is not a small back by any means, but the kids that are with him in this picture are just big in the most simplistic description I can give. Washington when he was here I just knew he was all orange as the young man wore his own personal Orange and Blue gear and was having fun. The kid is ready built for the position as a Jr. which impressed me the most compared to other kids in years past.

The other three are a long way from having college football bodies. They look like middle schoolers. Have they ever set foot in a weight room?

Terrible T-shirt Robert
Love seeing Washington reppin' the school he verbally committed to.

How sure are we that this guy is serious? Even his twitter profile just references his offers.

He's 100% serious.

I owned pairs of Michigan and Cal basketball shorts in high school. I must not have been an actual fan of Syracuse, I guess? I'm a Nationals fan for baseball, but I'm wearing a Cubs t-shirt someone gave me today. I also own a Red Sox t-shirt. I must be disavowed as a Nats fan.

Point being, these kids rack up tons of shirts from different schools from their visits and camps. Are they supposed to never wear them again during workouts or anything?

Last edited:
Love seeing Washington reppin' the school he verbally committed to.

How sure are we that this guy is serious? Even his twitter profile just references his offers.

he's at a North Carolina Elite camp. Probably just wanted to fit in.

I saw other pictures of players at this camp, they were all wearing that exact Carolina shirt

image.jpg

He's 100% serious.

I owned pairs of Michigan and Cal basketball shorts in high school. I must not have been an actual fan of Syracuse, I guess? I'm a Nationals fan for baseball, but I'm wearing a Cubs t-shirt someone gave me today. I also own a Red Sox t-shirt. I must be disavowed as a Nats fan.

Point being, these kids rack up tons of shirts from different schools from their visits and camps. Are they supposed to never wear them again during workouts or anything?
I have a friend who's a devout Virginia Tech fan and who knows I'm a Syracuse fan. He gave me a Virginia Tech t-shirt with a special smile. So I thought for a bit then started to use the t-shirt whenever I was doing something especially nasty. Cleaning the chicken coop, mucking around in the mud, painting, and sanding are the perfect activities for my Virginia Tech shirt. It's getting kind of painted up and has been treated like a wearable rag. Seems just right.

jekelish said:
He's 100% serious. I owned pairs of Michigan and Cal basketball shorts in high school. I must not have been an actual fan of Syracuse, I guess? I'm a Nationals fan for baseball, but I'm wearing a Cubs t-shirt someone gave me today. I also own a Red Sox t-shirt. I must be disavowed as a Nats fan. Point being, these kids rack up tons of shirts from different schools from their visits and camps. Are they supposed to never wear them again during workouts or anything?
That's great for a fan but it didn't go over well for Kolin Kapernick

Not that I think it's a big deal, just a bad example.

I had to wear of rutgers football shirt that was given to me by one of the kids I train. Im really close with his family so I had to suck it up. Eventually got rid of the shirt. I hope they never ask me to wear it lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom