Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated ESPN 300 just came out. Robert had a slight drop. He'd previously been 123 overall and the #8 RB, he's now 140 overall and the #9 RB.

Updated ESPN 300 just came out. Robert had a slight drop. He'd previously been 123 overall and the #8 RB, he's now 140 overall and the #9 RB.
Harbaugh is responsible for this and we all know it.....glad I got this one out of the way too.

Actually I'm betting it's that he hasn't been doing camps/combines, and others have, so people who have been doing the combines jumped him. Just my guess.

Dropping 17 spots and 1 position spot is reasonable if that's the case. Not like Rivals where he fell off the face of the earth.

One predictor on another site now has RW flipping to MD. Any news here?

Who knows why that dude suddenly thinks he will flip. I've been told he's solid, and his recent Twitter activity suggests the same, but obviously no one knows but RW.

From what I understand, he was in contact with our newest OL commit earlier. Doesn't sound like someone who is about to flip to me.

Let's just keep focused on the fact that we've got an elite RB coming in, and not give any credence to some random Rutgers dude pulling rumors out of his arse.

From what I understand, he was in contact with our newest OL commit earlier. Doesn't sound like someone who is about to flip to me.

Let's just keep focused on the fact that we've got an elite RB coming in, and not give any credence to some random Rutgers dude pulling rumors out of his arse.

This same "analyst" predicted Kolton Huber to Syracuse on 6/24/15 and Tyler Thompson to Syracuse on 6/25/15. Um, yeah ok.

He can melt down all he wants. I've seen the pee wee highlights for Justice. He's already a man among (small) boys!

If he is a whiz bang player, a ramrod or a huzzah then Bud will be ok if we offer him now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom