Reality Check...... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Reality Check......

That's not what people are saying. They are saying he had a HORRIFIC game. HORRENDOUS was one of the words used. I don't get it. He missed three shots - TOs weren't out of control. He didn't score and his defense wasn't great, but the words used here would indicate he missed 15 shots and gave the ball away 7 times.

Well, I used HORRIFIC. But I think that is based on his outstanding performance so far this year. His bar is now raised.

And I still think he was ill during the game. There is no explanation for him standing still with his hands on his knees like he did the 1st 10 min of the 2nd half before he was pulled.

I dont know if that was strategy or what... but its something I havent seen from him all year.

I hope I dont see another game where Cooney only gets off 3 shots, including zero over the last 30+ minutes. I'd rather Cooney go 0/10 and at least have the threat of making 3's.

There were points on Sunday that we were playing 3 on 5 on offense because we had gbinje and keita in together.

There were points on Sunday that we were playing 3 on 5 on offense because we had gbinje and keita in together.

This just isn't true. I get the point you're trying to make, but they still occupy defenders, especially G because of his quickness and ability to handle the ball. Keita has shown that he can operate a pick and roll and finish from time to time.

I've been trying to figure out what's behind this Cooney Derangement Syndrome (CDS). I think I might have it figured out. Here's the logic I'm seeing:

1. GMac is my hero!
2. People are getting all excited about Cooney, and that's a threat to my hero! (because...?)
ERGO:
3. I need to protect my hero by attacking Cooney and anyone who speaks well of him!

Nailed it

Nailed it
And the really funny part to all of this nonsense is that the two of them are inseparable and can't say enough wonderful things about each other. I'ld bet if they are reading all this "stuff" they are rolling on the floor and having a great time with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom