really a downer at the PC | Syracusefan.com

really a downer at the PC

upperdeck

Living Legend
interesting that the after game PC was up beat about players getting healthy and todays was 100% the other direction.

we need to get to the bye in the worst way and not sure another tough game and another long trip are really going to help..

so many guys on D are dinged I dont think you can really say much about the D's performance, we are just throwing people out there and hope one makes a play ..

yeah - that was depressing.. let's hope maybe he is trying to throw RU off the scent. i know it is unlikely...

Ugh. I have not seen it yet, but this post just might make me skip it...smh...

interesting that the after game PC was up beat about players getting healthy and todays was 100% the other direction.

we need to get to the bye in the worst way and not sure another tough game and another long trip are really going to help..

so many guys on D are dinged I dont think you can really say much about the D's performance, we are just throwing people out there and hope one makes a play ..

I think he is dealing with the reality of figuring out just who amongst the walking wounded will be recovered enough to play. I would imagine there are some DBs who may have to sit out. Sounds like one may need a cast if he was being literal. If this is the case, they then has to coach up likely a freshman or two to be ready on Saturday.

I think he is dealing with the reality of figuring out just who amongst the walking wounded will be recovered enough to play. I would imagine there are some DBs who may have to sit out. Sounds like one may need a cast if he was being literal. If this is the case, they then has to coach up likely a freshman or two to be ready on Saturday.

Did he mean Anderson who played with a cast (or something looking like a cast) against Toledo?

I think it is Coach just not trying to let any injury information out to Rutgers. He realizes this is a big game for us and one he really wants so he doesn't want to give them any injury information at all leading up to the game.

I'd imagine that USC really took it out of our defense. There was some Big Boy hitting going on that game...

Looked to me like Lyn had re-injured his shoulder... He was playing at 50% at best... I wouldn't be surprised to see him out against Rutgers and Tulane... he may have rushed back...

I think its a little of both, agree on Lyn and Anderson though. Mr Reddish is next... Put that USC play out of your mind and lets go, Wilkes as well will be OK. I think Spruill will be the question mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom