Recruiting at Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting at Kentucky

I am positive his players never look at the final score also,they just look at the box score then scroll down to their names. Some might even ask the tutors where their names are.

You are positive?

You are positive?
1000% +5 times over and paypal cal tells them where to look for them on his recruiting visits...why are you a closet kentucky fan?

Did I hurt your feelings or did you spill your beer last night at the game.?

If I remember correctly, Carmelo cam to SU with at least a 2 year commitment, and after the NC game in 2003, he told JB he would honor that commitment but JB simply told him he had nothing else to prove and should move on to the NBA as a lottery pick. Then we had Greene, but other than that, JB expects his players to stay in the program, unlike JC who is just eating up the spotlight and the wining and dinning enviornment he gets to be in. Now that he has that championship, he has taken it even further. Talk about arrogance...

I only played HS Ball, and let me tell you, I knew our whole schedule as soon as it came out, and I was a bench guy, and I knew the day and the time we played Liverpool! What the hell is this arrogant saying, his players don't know when they are playing MSU with a national audience? Or how about a trip to tabacco road, nope, not a clue! What an ass...parden my french!
Not French but very true. A total and complete a$$. Hell I was in the freaking band and I knew our schedule.Trumpet and a very good one at that.

1000% +5 times over and paypal cal tells them where to look for them on his recruiting visits...why are you a closet kentucky fan?

Did I hurt your feelings or did you spill your beer last night at the game.?

Lol. You are silly. I bet you believe a lot of the crap that spews off your keyboard.

This is the first year since 2010 that we haven't competed with Kentucky for a recruit.

2013 D. Johnson
2013 T. Roberson
2012 N. Noel
2012 D. Coleman
2011 A. Davis

unfortunately
2015 D. Jones
2015 C. Diallo
2016 T. Battle

This is the first year since 2010 that we haven't competed with Kentucky for a recruit.

2013 D. Johnson
2013 T. Roberson
2012 N. Noel
2012 D. Coleman
2011 A. Davis

unfortunately
2015 D. Jones
2015 C. Diallo
2016 T. Battle

Don't forget James Young ('13)

I am positive his players never look at the final score also,they just look at the box score then scroll down to their names. Some might even ask the tutors where their names are.

2013 NIT
2012 Champs
2011 Final Four
2010 Elite 8
2009 Sweet 16
2008 Runner up

The results indicate that JC's players care more than you think about the final score.

2013 NIT
2012 Champs
2011 Final Four
2010 Elite 8
2009 Sweet 16
2008 Runner up

The results indicate that JC's players care more than you think about the final score.
2008 doesn't count

You're right. I was wrong for ever letting facts get in the way of winning an argument.

Look, someone made a statement that Calipari's players don't care about the final score of the game. I refuted that statement by listing the accomplishments of JC's players over the past six years. Under that premise I'm not sure you're claim that "2008 doesn't count" is valid, but OK I'll concede that.

Over the past five years JC at has won 15 tournament games, including a final four and a title. For comparisons sake, JB has won 12. So I'm not sure how one comes to the conclusion that players who play for JC only care about their stats, since they've certainly racked up a lot of TEAM accomplishments.

Now do I think Calipari is a bag? You bet. Do I think it's BS that ESPN and SI et al hype up a bunch of seventeen year olds who have never played a college game? Sure. But just because I dislike Kentucky doesn't mean I'm going to make wild statements unsupported by facts.

2013 NIT
2012 Champs
2011 Final Four
2010 Elite 8
2009 Sweet 16
2008 Runner up

please...what is with it with all of these kentucky fans who can't figure out sarcasim and jokes

hook,line and sinker all over again...

please...what is with it with all of these kentucky fans who can't figure out sarcasim and jokes

hook,line and sinker all over again...

If that's the case, you're horrible at both.

I agree 100%. Would be all over us if WWW was "visiting" kids left and right, and don't get me started with Colgate. All is agenda-driven and if the same situation was Kenturkey's, NCAA would say "just don't let it happen again", or maybe "just don't get caught again, it makes us look bad". Not to mention, church league. Come on!

New to the forum - who is WWW?

WWW wanted.jpg

FYI that was his wanted poster flyer that was passed out at the Midwest regional this past March banning him from the building lol.

Here's the watered down version, they left the cash money part out. For instance, Dakari Johnson was to decide two weeks from the night before his game up in NJ. Poof, WWW shows up, and Poofier: he decides the next day! What a miracle.
But more importantly, welcome to the forum :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the watered down version, they left the cash money part out. For instance, Dakari Johnson was to decide two weeks from the night before his game up in NJ. Poof, WWW shows up, and Poofier: he decides the next day! What a miracle.
But more importantly, welcome the forum :)

Much like Cal he sounds like a dirt bag. Thanks for the welcome - been strung out on Cuse basketball for a long time now, but, just getting into tracking recruits and the like. Natural progression I suppose. Nerlens Noel was the first recruit I actually watched a press conference commitment for, Lydon took me by surprise completely and I was glued to Twitter, message boards et al for Richardson. Once I found this site earlier in the week I realized I probably could have been spared the Nerlens heartbreak and the Lydon blindside. Glad I found you guys and look forward to Cuse domination and actually knowing what's going on in the recruiting world.

Much like Cal he sounds like a dirt bag. Thanks for the welcome - been strung out on Cuse basketball for a long time now, but, just getting into tracking recruits and the like. Natural progression I suppose. Nerlens Noel was the first recruit I actually watched a press conference commitment for, Lydon took me by surprise completely and I was glued to Twitter, message boards et al for Richardson. Once I found this site earlier in the week I realized I probably could have been spared the Nerlens heartbreak and the Lydon blindside. Glad I found you guys and look forward to Cuse domination and actually knowing what's going on in the recruiting world.
You're going to fit right in here. And we need a 5 with your skills. Trust me. It's worked in the past.
1905606_display_image.jpg

Is anyone else just sick of Cal and would just love to see the day that he's exposed?? That's all I want for Christmas... forget a car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom