Recruiting Opponents | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Opponents

javadoc

All American
It's time to shift focus on who is doing what in recruiting. This seems likely to be our last year in the SunBeast with no WV, so it doesn't matter who UConn, Louisville, Rutgers, South Florida, or Cincinnati recruit from this point onward. The final batch of players we may see from them just signed LOI's. Time to see what Pitt, UMd, BC, UVa, GT, etc. are up to.

It's time to shift focus on who is doing what in recruiting. This seems likely to be our last year in the SunBeast with no WV, so it doesn't matter who UConn, Louisville, Rutgers, South Florida, or Cincinnati recruit from this point onward. The final batch of players we may see from them just signed LOI's. Time to see what Pitt, UMd, BC, UVa, GT, etc. are up to.

agreed, however, i'm sure we'll still be in a lot of head to head battles with them just from a regional recruiting territory aspect NYC/NJ/PA. It'll be interesting from the perspective of us being in a better conference to, seeing if kids get swayed by that or not. but as far as us actually paying attention to how they do I'm sure that will fade away and die the same that it did for us and Boston College. I think with BC I paid attention to their next couple of classes to see if the ACC benefitted them and then I lost touch. Haven't paid attention to BC since about 2005.

so rutgers signed this 25th ranked class which they are all giddy over but we'll never end up playing against or being effected by any of those kids.

so rutgers signed this 25th ranked class which they are all giddy over but we'll never end up playing against or being effected by any of those kids.
Right. The subtext of my post was that we can stop with the Rutgers topics - as a program they should only merit mention if some of our future recruits are being pursued by them.

We might have to play against some of this year's class tho, if any of them are good enough to crack the two-deep.

Much more interesting to keep an eye on Locksley's shenanigans, especially if they end up being an annual opponent. We have a long ways to go to catch up talent-wise in the ACC. Still lagging even in the SunBeast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom