Class of 2014 - Recruits and Offers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Recruits and Offers

This says it all. One thing we know for sure... This will be our 2 most exciting weeks of SU recruiting in years. Closing out strong...

We've never been in on so many legit, legit kids in one year. Pretty impressive how much hype this staff is generating in SoFL and ChiTown. They're pumped.
Exciting is an understatement. These guys are tremendous to watch (from a distance).

mcdonald we trust.jpg

Imagery brought to you by Lawrinson.

wow you should tweet that to him. Guy is emotional as we know, this may give him a boost!
It's Lawrinson's image so I feel he should give the ok for that. I also only use my Twitter account for professional stuff (I know, weird) so I'd rather not have it come from me.

already done, and he responded and loved the creativity!
@CoachGMcDonald: @HKay222 lol now that is creative! Lol
We'll know it's a success if the recruits start retweeting it.

@CoachGMcDonald: @EricWhiteCuse I here a BOOM! Coming soon stay tuned lol. #race2finishline #crazy #OMGBALLERS! #lol

I know he's not "new" but isn't Dowel's twitter handle @BOOM something or other? Or is it somebody else's handle that's Boom?

Could be related to that twitter handle #graspingatstraws

I know he's not "new" but isn't Dowel's twitter handle @BOOM something or other? Or is it somebody else's handle that's Boom?

Could be related to that twitter handle #graspingatstraws

Prater.

Prater.

if prater is boom. perhaps it was white talking to mcdonald about Watson? the guy related to boom?

But then again I thought it was mcdonald talking to white...

Oh who knows. I guess we will see 2 weeks. (or sooner, hopefully sooner)

If these coaches can get a well rounded talented group like this signed, I will be quite impressed and wonder how these guys would have done if given more time last year if Marrone left earlier. Keep working gentlemen and bring us some talent in February and we'll do our best to do our part and fill that dome for you. I wish the marketing department worked as hard as these guys do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom