Recruits at game? | Syracusefan.com

Recruits at game?

Hope some good ones were there, but theres a good chance they were at least watching on TV.

Screen_shot_2012-11-07_at_5.51.17_PM_medium.png

Shame we were locked out of the mid-atlantic and southeast recruiting areas (other than on the Tres), but the bulk of the country had the game. What were the nooners on other networks that might've drawn attention from our game?

Hope some good ones were there, but theres a good chance they were at least watching on TV.

Screen_shot_2012-11-07_at_5.51.17_PM_medium.png

Shame we were locked out of the mid-atlantic and southeast recruiting areas (other than on the Tres), but the bulk of the country had the game. What were the nooners on other networks that might've drawn attention from our game?

I was so pissed i had to watch it on ESPN3 ... not happy about that at all ...

Back to the OP, I haven't seen any other threads on recruits at the game. With some states (NY at least) into the HS playoffs, there could be players whose seasons are over and available to take visits. Although I'd kinda hope that our recruits are still leading their teams toward state championships wherever they are.

Orange Fizz@OrangeFizz
And @ZachAllen_12, @adub555, @GodsGiftGUS, Laray Smith will be on campus Dec. 7th for officials. Loaded first couple weekends of Dec. -Fitz

Also per Fizz Isaiah Johnson will be up for official on 12/1.

That's the thing about the tv coverage, maybe we just got a kid or two as fans somewhere in the country that may end up being very good football players. Exciting game to watch.

Bob, you are correct. Being the "national" ABC game gave those potential recruits all they need to know about SU football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom