Red Sox | Syracusefan.com

Red Sox

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Someone should seriously take Boston's pulse. They are looking pallid and unresponsive. If Nova wins tonight the Yanks will be up 5 games.

Someone should seriously take Boston's pulse. They are looking pallid and unresponsive. If Nova wins tonight the Yanks will be up 5 games.

They won yesterday 18-6. Would have won today if Bard could throw a strike. His mechanics are messed up. We have 7 against B-More in our 15 or so remaining though, not too worried at this point.

They won yesterday 18-6. Would have won today if Bard could throw a strike. His mechanics are messed up. We have 7 against B-More in our 15 or so remaining though, not too worried at this point.
i wanna choke bard..hes been god awful the last like 2 weeks after being lights out most of the year, has cost the sox atleast 3 wins

i wanna choke bard..hes been god awful the last like 2 weeks after being lights out most of the year, has cost the sox atleast 3 wins

Read a stat that the last 4 games he's given up 10 runs... his last 39 before that he gave up 10 runs.:eek:

Read a stat that the last 4 games he's given up 10 runs... his last 39 before that he gave up 10 runs.:eek:
geezus..hes really gonna make the boston brass rethink about not resigning pap and giving him the closer role

geezus..hes really gonna make the boston brass rethink about not resigning pap and giving him the closer role
I was fully on board with that, but Pap's been so good this year I feel like you have to resign him anyways. Bard's just going through a rough stretch right now, hope he can get his together for the rest of the year.

After the fluke that ended up leading to a back breaker last night Maddon pretty much said the baseball gods seemed to be on his side. He's a kook, but the way the pitching match-ups have lined up with the Beckett getting the hottest pitcher in the AL East over the past couple weeks in Shields, he may be right. I think tonight's game might be the most important of the season for the Sox, if they don't win with Beckett, I believe its a sign of their end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom