Red to be on Rothstein's Podcast | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Red to be on Rothstein's Podcast

Still believe Judah’s back based on what I’ve heard.

Evaluations havent happened yet but you can gauge a change in temperature on this by staff activity in the portal.
Sort of like how we engaged Dickinson before Edwards ‘entered the portal’….?

Earth shattering!

I would love to know what the plan is when Judah takes until May to decide. Portal options would be greatly reduced and we'd have 1 guard I'd be confident in on the roster, along with Copeland and I guess Taylor. We need another guard regardless of Judah, so Red better thread this needle correctly. The frontcourt is messy enough, adding the backcourt to that is a potential rough start.
Maybe Jaden Bradley will hold off committing until things are more clear with Mintz?

I see that Red is getting pretty good at the “Coach’s speak” even though he’s only been head coach for a little over a month.

I would argue there is clearly some poor planning going on here
Pretty tough timing when player‘s decisions are up in the air. The current processes and their timing really hurts coach’s control over their roster.

About to listen to it right now but he and the university can't really comment or "defend" the NIL quotes from Jesse. Again, I sound like a broken record but Dean lays it out really well on his latest pod

Yeah I mentioned Dean's pod separately. Spoiler in thar Red doesn't touch the topic of Jesse nor does Rothstein ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom