Reggie Spearman | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Reggie Spearman

The movie actually takes place in Bedford Falls
Well, based on Seneca Falls Mr. Perfectionist. I suppose the next thing you will tell me it's not exactly 44 miles from Syracuse either.:)

Dslivka @AllenTrieu are there rumors out there about spearman already? do you know and just waiting for him to announce

‏@AllenTrieu @dslivka Rumors I've heard all point to Iowa right now

Dslivka @AllenTrieu are there rumors out there about spearman already? do you know and just waiting for him to announce

‏@AllenTrieu @dslivka Rumors I've heard all point to Iowa right now

So, who's saying that? god, I hate twitter.

For Clarification:

Allen Trieu
@AllenTrieu
Midwest Football Recruiting Manager for http://Scowt.com (Fox Sports NEXT)

---
the conversataion...
---

Tweets
  1. 13m

Allen Trieu
    @AllenTrieu

@JStoy1 He can play right away

View conversation
  2. 14m

Allen Trieu
    @AllenTrieu

Eval of newest #Kentucky commit Ryan Timmons added to his profile. Good athlete who is at his best in the open field:http://recruiting.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&cfg=null&nid=5821436

Expand
    1. 2h

BLACK NVZI$
      @_W0RLDFAM0US_

@AllenTrieu who's the best player WMU has a chance to get today?
      Expand
    2. 2h

Allen Trieu
      @AllenTrieu

@_W0RLDFAM0US_ Mostly in on non-Midwest guys I think, so I'm not sure. In the Midwest, I think Devante Lee is the main target.
      Expand
    3. 1h

Derek Slivka
      @dslivka

@AllenTrieu are there rumors out there about spearman already? do you know and just waiting for him to announce
      Expand
    4. 1h

Allen Trieu
      @AllenTrieu

@dslivka Rumors I've heard all point to Iowa right now
      Expand
    5. 1h

Derek Slivka
      @dslivka

@AllenTrieu and moore
      Expand
    1h

Allen Trieu
    @AllenTrieu

@dslivka Moore, on the other hand, I feel much better about Syracuse's chances for him

Hide conversation
  3. More

4. 2:41 PM - 5 Feb 13 · Details

He manages the Midwest recruiting site for S****.

right, I know who he is, but I couldn't tell who was saying what in that twitter grab. Kingtide straightened me out, though.

Noticed that Iowa just got an OLB commit last night. That's got to be good for us, right?
I wonder if these kids keep track of that stuff or if someone is doing it for them?

Did a quick search but couldn't find an announcement time tonight for the Simeon guys.

Anyone know?

My eyes are rolling into the back of my head...

By Jared Shanker | ESPN.com

College coaches don’t know where Chicago Simeon linebacker Reggie Spearman is going. He won’t tell them his decision until he announces it publicly.

But Spearman contends he does not know either.

“No,” he said, “I’m just going to wing it.”

My interpretation is a disconnect between Spearman's quote and what Shanker wrote. I think Spearman is answering a question (that may or may not have been asked) about how he's going to do the announcement (3-Hat Monte, jersey in a bag, note from a trained falcon, etc.), not what that announcement is going to be.

My interpretation is a disconnect between Spearman's quote and what Shanker wrote. I think Spearman is answering a question (that may or may not have been asked) about how he's going to do the announcement (3-Hat Monte, jersey in a bag, note from a trained falcon, etc.), not what that announcement is going to be.

That's a fair assumption...

Spearman has been keeping busy retweeting everyone in sight. It seems Iowa fans love to tweet!

yeah and meanwhile people over here will get scolded if they follow and tweet prospects. b/c they might break a rule that is not only unenforceable but there are many more thousands of fans from other schools doing it to. Hell i'd bet coaches themselves are doing it.

I'd be fine with 10,000 syracuse fans tweeting recruits as long as they're smart about it and don't post like it's a syracuse dot com free for all.

Too bad. Don't post here then. Not only is it against NCAA rules (regardless how enforcible it is), SU asks people not to contact recruits.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Too bad. Don't post here then. Not only is it against NCAA rules (regardless how enforcible it is), SU asks people not to contact recruits.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

It's not against NCAA rules for Joe Schmo to tweet a recruit.

if these recruits can't see past the pathetic, pleading tweets from people who they have never, nor will ever meet then it's pretty sad, and they desperately crave attention. does it show fan loyalty, or fan stupidity? these kids must realize that the same fans begging them to sign will be the same ones hammering them if they sign somewhere else.

They are setting up now. Basketball game ran over.

Expecting Iowa, if he chooses SU I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom