Replacement refs in the NFL... | Syracusefan.com

Replacement refs in the NFL...

jekelish

Living Legend
...are a joke. This Broncos/Falcons game is an embarrassment. It's brutal to watch.

I'm kind of liking them. Adds a new component to the games.

I'm thinking they should be accompanied by the Benny Hill music, personally.

...are a joke. This Broncos/Falcons game is an embarrassment. It's brutal to watch.
Hey, at least they haven't screwed up the coin toss yet.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

When they spotted the ball after the penalty incorrectly; my first thought was something looked off, but I pretty much just forgot about it right away.

Blame the NFL. They are the reasons these guys are even on the field. Easy to bas hthe refs when Goodell should be tarred and feathered for this.

Blame the NFL. They are the reasons these guys are even on the field. Easy to bas hthe refs when Goodell should be tarred and feathered for this.

What are they striking over exactly? They make decent money, no?

What are they striking over exactly? They make decent money, no?

Out of the 4 major sports (hoops, football, baseball and hockey) they are the least paid officials. The good ones make about $90,00-$100,000 a year I believe.

Out of the 4 major sports (hoops, football, baseball and hockey) they are the least paid officials. The good ones make about $90,00-$100,000 a year I believe.

The other sports play almost every day though, I would expect them to be the least highest paid - by a lot. Huh, I figured they would have made more than that though.

I think the other sports probably have more pressure too in the sense that fans seem to know a ton of their names - I don't really see individual names tossed around as much in football. Other than Ed Hochuli and he sucks w/ his cheating the Chargers nonsense.

I read they make like $140,000 though, but it was from a UK paper. I've actually been looking for some info on it and can't find a ton.

The other sports play almost every day though, I would expect them to be the least highest paid - by a lot. Huh, I figured they would have made more than that though.

That's true, but the NFL also has more revenue than any other sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom