Replacing rhino | Syracusefan.com

Replacing rhino

orangemass

All American
Yes we have mang but maybe it’s time to have one of our athletic offensive lineman to be the battering ram. That was rhino role. Should have someone on the roster who can step up

Yes we have mang but maybe it’s time to have one of our athletic offensive lineman to be the battering ram. That was rhino role. Should have someone on the roster who can step up
Maximilian Mang

The OL still needs to get what they’re currently focused on corrected. Rather have Mang step up.

The OL still needs to get what they’re currently focused on corrected. Rather have Mang step up.
They also need the defense not simulate the snap and the refs be flag happy
Overall OLine was solid

They also need the defense not simulate the snap and the refs be flag happy
Overall OLine was solid
Didn’t sY they weren’t. But there were still miscues. They don’t need to be learning to play behind the line.

Can't replace Rhino. He's a unicorn.

Big loss, replacement will be indirect. It's either Mang/Mahar (Mahar got more run in the 2nd half) or it is one of the WR's stepping up.

Confident the offensive staff can come up with a new plan to take advantage of the new primary personnel grouping.

Didn’t sY they weren’t. But there were still miscues. They don’t need to be learning to play behind the line.
Yeah wasn't implying you did
Was just giving my opinion on how I felt they did
100% wasn't coming at you are trying to put words in your mouth

Can't replace Rhino. He's a unicorn.

Big loss, replacement will be indirect. It's either Mang/Mahar (Mahar got more run in the 2nd half) or it is one of the WR's stepping up.

Confident the offensive staff can come up with a new plan to take advantage of the new primary personnel grouping.

Basically was going to be my comment

There is no replacing Rhino he’s a unique one of a kind player.

Think Anae liked him at FB but I also think Anae can easily fill the hole without Rhino.

However, the biggest loss with Rhino is his leadership. Although, I guarantee he will be just as big of a team leader hurt as he was while playing

What about Villari lined up as HB with a little potential trickeration?
Ya know… that’s a good thought. I saw number 12 before the game and I was like who’s that gd horse? Thought it was a LB I didn’t know.

Pulled up the roster on my handy dandy smart box and saw him staring at me and I was like holy shiitake that boy’s built like a brick shithouse.

Rhino's contributions are not reflected in the stat sheet. Tucker's numbers will take a hit with Rhino out. He truly is a unique one of a kind player that cannot be replaced. Hope he decides to come back if he were able to get an additional year, but at some point you have to move on with your life. I would suspect he will have his Master's after this year.

has a team ever had 2 qb's on the field all game before? that would be insane. as an opposing d coordinator prepping, my head would explode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom