Retro Video Games | Syracusefan.com

Retro Video Games

gbo

Resident Clemson Fan
Does anyone collect retro video games? Would be cool to get some conversation started on that...

Does anyone collect retro video games? Would be cool to get some conversation started on that...
I don't, but I just bought the new Atari system. I've been playing lots of the classics plus the new "recharged" titles (Missile Command and Centipede). I also use it to play lots of titles in Antstream Arcade.

Reactions: gbo
I don't, but I just bought the new Atari system. I've been playing lots of the classics plus the new "recharged" titles (Missile Command and Centipede). I also use it to play lots of titles in Antstream Arcade.
The Atari was way before my time but the new system does seem like a pretty sweet machine. What's Antstream Arcade?

The Atari was way before my time but the new system does seem like a pretty sweet machine. What's Antstream Arcade?

It’s a subscription service. It gives you streaming access to a bunch of retro and console games.

What are you counting as retro if Atari is before your time?
Atari is retro I just never grew up on it. The first system I remember playing was the Nintendo 64.

Atari is retro I just never grew up on it. The first system I remember playing was the Nintendo 64.
Nintendo 64 was the system that broke me. Specifically, Legend of Zelda Link to the Past.

Great game, but it was so involved.

I need my entertainment to be dumber and simpler.

really wish Sony would do something for all the people who have tons of Ps2/ps3 games but equipment has died over the years. I have to believe it can be redone at a price pt that many would buy like $200 or lower. N64 as well. There is a market for these retro boxes with controllers that work that many would buy into..

Nintendo 64 was the system that broke me. Specifically, Legend of Zelda Link to the Past.

Great game, but it was so involved.

I need my entertainment to be dumber and simpler.
That's the Super Nintendo my dude. That's what I collect. Are you thinking of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time?

really wish Sony would do something for all the people who have tons of Ps2/ps3 games but equipment has died over the years. I have to believe it can be redone at a price pt that many would buy like $200 or lower. N64 as well. There is a market for these retro boxes with controllers that work that many would buy into..
Something like a PS2 Mini that also plays discs. That would be cool.

That's the Super Nintendo my dude. That's what I collect. Are you thinking of Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time?
Ah yes that's the one.

Reactions: gbo
Strongly recommend these guys. Modded to include a massive collection of games. NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom