RIP Al Davis | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Al Davis

Not to take sides in this debate, but I know for a fact that Al Davis was not only good to his ex-players, he was also good to ex-players who didn't wear the Raiders' uniform.

Why would anyone say "good riddance" about a guy who owned a football team.

A FOOTBALL TEAM.

Someone runs a football team in a way you don't like and their death is a good thing? What the F is wrong with you?

Why would anyone say "good riddance" about a guy who owned a football team.

A FOOTBALL TEAM.

Someone runs a football team in a way you don't like and their death is a good thing? What the F is wrong with you?

Agree scotch, the guy did a lot of good as well and at the end of the day he was just another very successful business guy that died, his business was pro football but we shouldn't make a bigger deal either way..

I wonder if we had has much access to all of Steve jobs old employees etc etc if that would effect the way that some people may feel about him... It's not easy being the man at the top.. I just wish Davis left su some loot, maybe he did

Agree scotch, the guy did a lot of good as well and at the end of the day he was just another very successful business guy that died, his business was pro football but we shouldn't make a bigger deal either way..

I wonder if we had has much access to all of Steve jobs old employees etc etc if that would effect the way that some people may feel about him... It's not easy being the man at the top.. I just wish Davis left su some loot, maybe he did

A friend said he wasn't mourning "Saint Jobs" because he used sweatshops to make his computers. I guess we all ahve our downsides.

As a lifelong Raiders fan, I feel about Al the way I imagine most PSU fans feel about JoPa at this point. He clearly hurt the Raiders in the later years, but he WAS the Raiders. Everything we loved (or hated) about them was his doing, so you just have to take it as it is. Sad day, IMO.

Here here. Raider fan for life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom