RIP Greg Robinson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Greg Robinson

Feel so bad, was shocked to hear the news as I did not know he was battling this. Goes to show that a man’s character is what matters most in this life. He had a great coaching career and even better impact on family, friends, and the communities in which he worked and lived.

You lose the person before they lose their lives. I've heard stories of Alzheimer's patients shouting that there's an intruder in the house because they look in a mirror and didn't recognize the person they saw in it.
For my Dad it was always "Charlie" who was up to no good. "Charlie" was a mischievous sort.

What a tragedy. That is so young and it's such a horrible disease. I never had the opportunity to meet him, but I don't ever remember a bad word about him personally. You could always tell how much he loved the players.

I'll never forget that day. Whatever he did to get that team ready to play as a 20 plus point underdog was something i'll never forget. Being there at ND was a bucket list thing for me. He added to my enjoyment for 3 hours in 10 degree weather.

RIP Coach. Hope you find peace
My dad and I were there too... great game to witness in person!

Absolutely terrible disease. My mom is 70 and has/had early onset dementia/Alzheimer’s since her late 50’s. Horrible thing to watch and you don’t even realize what’s happening at first until it’s painfully obvious. My condolences to the family.

I am now more saddened that Kantor didn't trust Greg when he wanted to sign Colt Brennan. Greg wasn't a sketchy guy, just the opposite, he wasn't going to do something that would hurt SU, he just thought the kid deserved another chance. Now he and Colt are gone and all the opportunities for their lives are over.

Absolutely terrible disease. My mom is 70 and has/had early onset dementia/Alzheimer’s since her late 50’s. Horrible thing to watch and you don’t even realize what’s happening at first until it’s painfully obvious. My condolences to the family.

Dealing with my mother and this terrible disease as well...it's tough...when friends or family ask how she's doing I simply reply with "existing"...unfortunately she can't recognize any family members or loved ones...and is a shell of her former self...

Dealing with my mother and this terrible disease as well...it's tough...when friends or family ask how she's doing I simply reply with "existing"...unfortunately she can't recognize any family members or loved ones...and is a shell of her former self...

I use those same exact words/thoughts.

Sorrry to hear. it is terrible. We have a family member suffering from this as well. I know what you’re going through.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom