Roberson Alley-Oop | Syracusefan.com

Roberson Alley-Oop

Ridiculous. Reminded me of Stacey Augmon at UNLV...Plastic Man. Plus, he's a righty and he dunked it lefty.

Where has this aggressive Roberson been!? He's playing out of his mind the past few games.

So where was that on ESpNs top 10? Because it damn well better have been up there

Hak's standing dunk at ND is my favorite.

Watching this clip, reminds me that while our jerseys were good, the ones we have now are outstanding. I love our current Orange Jerseys those are flat out phenomenal.

Watching this clip, reminds me that while our jerseys were good, the ones we have now are outstanding. I love our current Orange Jerseys those are flat out phenomenal.

Completely agree. Being a part of Nike's group of 7 "flagship" teams or whatever it is has REALLY helped us. It's an underrated part of our recruiting game too.

Libero2 said:
So where was that on ESpNs top 10? Because it damn well better have been up there

3rd

I was at that game. He did that right in front of me 20 yards away!

I was there too Dave85. A Rutgers fan kept shouting "Rosario" in my ear, every time he'd take a shot (usually a brick). Then he kept getting chirpy because Rutgers was winning and even keeping it close in the 2nd half. When Flynn tea bagged Rosario...I turned around finally, and said, "Rosar...eee...oh! How did that taste?" Then the LGO chants rained down and we owned that poor excuse for an arena.

Good times.

Last edited:
I was there too Dave85. A Rutgers fan kept shouting "Rosario" in my ear, every time he'd take a shot (usually a brick). Then he kept getting chirpy because Rutgers was winning and even keeping it close in the 2nd half. When Flynn tea bagged Rosario...I turned around finally, and said, "Rosar...eee...oh! How did that taste?" Then the LGO chants rained down and we owned that poor excuse for an arena.

Good times.

Back in 2002 as a Christmas present I took my 69 year old mother to see the Syracuse / Rutgers game at the RAC. I bought pretty good seats on Stubhub so we were first section 8 rows back. About the same height as the rim. We are all decked out in ORANGE.

Rutgers had a pretty good team that year and the buzz was if they beat Syracuse they would make the NCAA tournament in like forever (I don't think they've come close since). So the game is pretty close. A few minutes into the second half Rutgers is making a run. They are down by 2 points. The tension in the building is palpable. A Syracuse foul puts a Rutgers player on the line to shoot the front end of a one-and-one. We are about even with the foul line and 20 yards away at eye level with the rim. The RAC is completely silent. No one is breathing. He bounces the ball once or twice. He looks up. He's about to shoot. And my mother yells at the top of her lungs, "MISS!!!!" Oh my God it was so loud her voice bounced off the roof the RAC and the place shook. The ball goes up into the air. It lands on the rim. Sits there for what seems like forever. And then it slowly rolls off to the left and a Syracuse player gets the rebound. We go on a 14 to 2 run and win the game. I thought we were dead and we would not make it out of the building!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom