Robert Anae to NC State | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

This was our best combo of OC and DC in i can't count how many years. We had a winning season, and they ran away for other coordinator positions. Money you are a coach. If you had a year with Dino as your boss, would you be looking for another job. If Dino is going to have a prayer of surviving next year he needs to pull the trigger quickly on Swag and Beck. Im sure Bob and White know that they are more responsible for the teams success this year than Dino. It’s a shame we couldnt keep these guys but i dont blame them at all.
You are as good as your coordinators. That’s every coach though. I just don’t understand your takes at times. You automatically think it’s Dino’s fault when things go bad but when things go well it’s because of the other coaches work. Which one is it? What do you mean by dont blame them? Are you saying his assistants think he sucks and they don’t want to coach with an incompetent guy?

My uncle was also a TV repairman for Zenith. Are we related?!?!
Harry's TV Repair in Walkill, NY, Ulster County. Uncle Harry learned electronics in the Army and fixed all brands. He always liked the Zenith brand. Rarely had to fix a Zenith and when he did it was easy to fix. I used to listen to him talk to my grandfather about TVs.

Last edited:
Me thinks UNC was going to make a move on Beck so we politely asked Anae to find a landing spot because Beck was always the long term move
UNC specially? is there a connection there i’m missing?

You are as good as your coordinators. That’s every coach though. I just don’t understand your takes at times. You automatically think it’s Dino’s fault when things go bad but when things go well it’s because of the other coaches work. Which one is it? What do you mean by dont blame them? Are you saying his assistants think he sucks and they don’t want to coach with an incompetent guy?
Just ignore him. We all do.

Tough day today

I bet White was a gut punch we knew was coming one day soon and Anae was encouraged to look around.

Dino and Anae seemed like an odd fit from the start (”we’re going to combine our philosophies”), and too many presser comments and on field moments that just didn't feel right. Plus they had to lock up Beck.

The first interview he did last year was odd. Creepy even. I remarked to friends that if I didn’t know he was a FB coach my next guess would be serial killer.
Hey, nobody's perfect

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom