Robert Anae to NC State | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Robert Anae to NC State

Yes, I think that Dinos incompetence in certain areas has to be obvious to good coaches if it is to fans and announcers. A successful lifelong coach like Bob is going to know if a head coach is good or not and I doubt that he considers Dino to be very good. He might like him and respect him as a man but as a coach I doubt it. I also think that Dino being a lame duck has a ton to do with Bob and White leaving. Both of these guys are very good and have choices. Given Dinos track record I don't blame them for moving on.

The other scenario is that Bob knew it was Becks turn and paved the way for him to be promoted. I hope this is what actually happened, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is actually how it went down.

The bottom line is that if we retain Beck we end up with a net gain. I hope that the news on Beck is accurate.
I’d also guess this won’t be Beck’s last promotion from Wildhack.

Got kicked out of a Riff Raff concert there for using my fake id five or six years ago

Bonus points to anyone who knows Riff Raff is
I’m surprised he wasn’t playing the wescott

I’m just happy this is the year we scrapped divisions I don’t want to see nc state for a while there fans stink

Is Becks awesome wife liking stuff yet? Where are our Twitterverse hounds?

Yeah man your theories are weird. Sounds like you just be makin things up.
Dino has two winning seasons since he has been here. He continues to make the same mistakes on game day. He Freezes during important decisions. He is by all accounts a poo game day coach. his won lost record and his in-conference record are terrible. What's weird is you thinking that someone who has a choice would continue to work for him given his track record.

Rather than cast stones why don't you explain why White, and Bob left. Explain what you see that makes you believe that Dino is a good coach. I'm on record as saying I believe his strength is as a face of the program and his ability to connect with the kids. I have never thought he was a good x and o coach. I also believe that our success this year was because of Bob and White. Sure, Dino hired them but if they respected and believed in him why did they leave? The only reason Dino is still the head coach of Syracuse is because of his buyout. If JW were behind Dino, he would have extended him. He didn't. Do you find that weird?

Dino has two winning seasons since he has been here. He continues to make the same mistakes on game day. He Freezes during important decisions. He is by all accounts a poo game day coach. his won lost record and his in-conference record are terrible. What's weird is you thinking that someone who has a choice would continue to work for him given his track record.

Rather than cast stones why don't you explain why White, and Bob left. Explain what you see that makes you believe that Dino is a good coach. I'm on record as saying I believe his strength is as a face of the program and his ability to connect with the kids. I have never thought he was a good x and o coach. I also believe that our success this year was because of Bob and White. Sure, Dino hired them but if they respected and believed in him why did they leave? The only reason Dino is still the head coach of Syracuse is because of his buyout. If JW were behind Dino, he would have extended him. He didn't. Do you find that weird?

I’ll answer that. White left cause he got an offer, $$$$$, he couldn’t refuse and Anae left because we asked him too.

Maybe this is a wake up call to the SUAD. I know they have been pouring resources into the program, but that was just catch up. The amount of money these coaches are going to be getting is going to be shocking. Are we going to compete or content on cashing checks from the ACC? At least we can promote Beck, which ultimately may work out as a win, but guess what? If he is successful they’ll be coming for him next. We can’t be losing coaches to conference opponents. It just can’t happen.

This is also why when you get to 6-0 you have to up expectations and make it count because there is no more rebuilding in CFB. If your not one of the halves you are going to be bullied with the big boys taking your lunch money.

I really hope this is a wake up call and Babers can get the money to pay his assistants.

She's been vewwy, vewwy, kwyet.

No comments about the DC or OC changes.
Something tells me that someone else has told her to be kwyet.
Thanks for letting me know Moontan. By the way is your name by chance Elmer Fudd?
76DA6428-C626-4AB6-A778-9C5585B61D28.gif

I go there all the time for shows I have a deep love for that building.
Never forget it’s predecessor “the yellow balloon.“

I bet White was a gut punch we knew was coming one day soon and Anae was encouraged to look around.

Dino and Anae seemed like an odd fit from the start (”we’re going to combine our philosophies”), and too many presser comments and on field moments that just didn't feel right. Plus they had to lock up Beck.
Anae was literally out recruiting hours ago

I mean, it doesn’t make sense to have a guy out recruiting if you are also telling him he should find another job. The spin doesn’t work here. We clearly had a plan if this did happen but I can’t believe what some are saying that he was told to move on or suggested to move on. You wouldn’t put a guy like that out on the road recruiting for your team while you are telling him to get out.

I’ll answer that. White left cause he got an offer, $$$$$, he couldn’t refuse and AnaeTh left because we asked him too.

I’ll answer that. White left cause he got an offer, $$$$$, he couldn’t refuse and Anae left because we asked him too.
Ok

Why do you feel you have to repeat what everyone says and use it as if its new news? We know Dino's flaws. We all watch the games. People are not wrong because they dont use every post to bash Dino. Ive said he should have been fired last year. Does that mean he sucks at everything he does and I have to express that on every post?

Last edited:
When your AD forces the head coach to hire someone and then they have different philosophy’s. Not a surprise.
Where did that happen?

Why do you feel you have to repeat what everyone says and use it as if its new news? We know Dino's flaws. We all watch the games. People are not wrong because they dont use every post to bash Dino. Ive said he should have been fired last year. Does that mean he sucks at everything he does and I have to express that on every post?
No it doesn't. But its ok to call it like it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom