Roll Call for NC State | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for NC State

I will be at the Civic Center watching my daughter perform in the Rocking Tale of Snow White (weeping). Dont these people check the Syracuse Basketball Schedule??????

Last I heard we were meeting at the Backyard Bistro outside of RBC at 4:30. The local SU Alumni club is sponsoring this event. I contacted them and they were glad to have my wife, my son and I at their event.

I will be in section 113 row XX. I think there should be at least 10 people from this board there hopefully!

I'll definitely be there. Word around Raleigh is the RBC Center is sold out. Looked online and there are no more tickets either...It's gonna be a packed house and FULL of Orange!

Oh, and i'm in 113, Row G

Section 337. Five of us will be there. I am bringing tissues because we will be up so high (nosebleed), but at least we will be there. Go Cuse!

I will be there with a group of about 20 Cuse fans. Meeting at Backyard Bistro 3:30 or 4:00pm

Minicuse and I plus few from his crew in Durham are in.

Where we drinking is the question I need answered, because mini bars are cool, but a mini is not a bar.

Got 4 coming from DC area. Sitting in Section 333 (late and expensive Stubhub purchase). Will be posted up at the Backyard Bistro by 330pm.

I'll be there with a group of around 5 SU fans. I forget the section because my buddy has the tickets.

Take DOWN that Man City pic., I can't stand Super Mario. A clown, but a good player. A few of us in Section 329. Should be plenty of Orange there Saturday, always see 'Cuse gear around here.

Hahaha you can't hate Balotelli, he's the man. Only a true boss burns his house down with fireworks and then drives around giving everyone high fives out of his convertible.

Where we drinking is the question I need answered, because mini bars are cool, but a mini is not a bar.
Try the Flying Saucer downtown. They have a pretty impressive beer selection.

I hope you guys will be loud early, that will help us blow them away early.

I'll be there with 4 other people. I'm in the uppers. Know 30 or 40 from the Charlotte group will be coming up as well.

We will probably take up station at the Backyard Bistro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom