Rumor alert - WVU | Syracusefan.com

Rumor alert - WVU

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Done deal to B12 for 2012. Lawsuit has been settled and WVU is on the B12 schedule.

Well, our bags ought to be packed so we can go too. Nice. F-off, Snooki State!

If they can get out the BE how come the Cuse and Pitt can't???:bang:

If they can get out the BE how come the Cuse and Pitt can't???:bang:

Who says we can't? If this is true, it will set precident for how much it will cost us. I'd just as soon collect WVU's buyout money first.

Awesome now Rutgers can feel better about scheduling VMI and Utica College for this year schedule along with Howard Army Norfolk State and god knows who else.

Well this will set a number and if we want to match then we will be out also.

We leave with Pitt and the BE is down to 5 teams for 2012?

I don't see it happening.

Snooki will have to play Howard home and home.

The Big East could play home and homes with each other giving them 8 conference games. Could work, but probably won't happen. Wishful thinking though.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I do not think it matters now. They let one out they have to let all three out if the other 2 agree to the same terms as the 1 that is leaving.

If SU and Pitt don't make waves and stay for next year, they should waive the $5 million exit fee. The football teams would be screwed if we all leave.

SU should sue the BE for allowing a member to violate the terms of their contract.

I would say minimum $20M prolly more like $30M. At $20M+ it is prolly better to wait the extra year and use that cash for our facilities. We can leave next year for free.

I would say minimum $20M prolly more like $30M. At $20M+ it is prolly better to wait the extra year and use that cash for our facilities. We can leave next year for free.
Don't we still have some negotiating to do to get out after next year, instead of the following year per the agreement?

Source? I know the Big East was supposed to answer something in court yesterday, so what's going on?

Don't we still have some negotiating to do to get out after next year, instead of the following year per the agreement?
Not really cuz once the other schools join then we can leave. Technically we would have another year but they wont want us in BE once their new crew joins.

Source? I know the Big East was supposed to answer something in court yesterday, so what's going on?

Here is one place I caught earlier.

BigTime TV/Radio @GSwaim 2h
Need yet another reason to think that #WVU is in the #Big12 for 2012? #OKState ticket package sure thinks so: bit.ly/oX0rTv

BigTime TV/Radio @GSwaim 1h
"@goxybr: @GSwaim have you heard anything about wvu and big east reaching a deal?" // #Big12 teams ready to put out ticket packages w/ #WVU.

BigTime TV/Radio @GSwaim 1h
"@meglasdad: @GSwaim Heard anything new regarding the WVU lawsuits?" // Unofficial, but a "done deal". #Big12 teams putting out ticket deals

BigTime TV/Radio @GSwaim 33m
"@LyticCycle: @GSwaim read the article butttt i missed the hint i suppose" // said they have seven home games. Only two of those are non-con

Really puts us in the hole scheduling wise for next year imo. Aren't we already looking for 2 teams to play? Maybe the idea of selective home and home with another Big East team isn't such a bad one. It's done on the basketball side already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom