Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I had visions of winning our division when we were up 10 at Clemson. But I think that ship has sailed when we were unable to hang on.

I'd like our chances against Miami @ a neutral venue.

That one is going to hurt all season, especially if we get to ND with one loss.

Small note on Clemson game- was at a wedding till Midway through third quarter and watching around a bunch of Ped St fans. Gave me ton of crap when we lost so later that night a little sweet revenge when they choked away at home...

The battle for the Atlantic is not over. If we handle the rest of our schedule (unlikely but hey, ive seen crazier things) it’s possible clemson collects a loss with sunshine at the helm

Last edited:
The battle for the Atlantic is not over. If we handle the rest of our schedule (unlikely but hey, ive seen crazier things) it’s percect possible clemson collects a loss with sunshine at the helm
it would take us winning out and them getting 2 losses. I just dont see it.

it would take us winning out and them getting 2 losses. I just dont see it.

I thought tie breaker was whoever is highest ranked in CFP poll...so ya it's going to take a minor miracle to win the division now. The ACC is too weak this year

At 8:42 a.m. today this was posted on Twitter.

“De committed”

E7888E15-1622-4625-BA21-1FDA5AAB97BC.png
This was on instagram. Last night on his story he posted pics of him in an Auburn uniform, a Miami uniform and then another of him in a Syracuse uniform. The Cuse one has been deleted.

Oh well. And he needs to clean up his twitter page as he still shows committed to Syracuse and his avi is still in a Syracuse t-shirt.

He probably saw our DBs give up 70 yard burners against a garbage Pitt team and bounced. I'm not sure I'd want to play on a D that has no clue how to tackle either.

It must have been that exciting 1 pt Miami win over the FSU team we trounced

F...

Not altogether unexpected, but seemed like we'd weathered the storm with this one.

He probably saw our DBs give up 70 yard burners against a garbage Pitt team and bounced. I'm not sure I'd want to play on a D that has no clue how to tackle either.
Single results have nothing to do with most decommitments, especially in this case. As I said, once Miami started making a heavy push for him it was inevitable. Glad he did it now instead of signing day though.

Just another reason to take a step back from recruiting. So much can/will happen.

I’ll never understand this.

He had a Miami offer prior, but didn’t chose them then. Why not pick The U then instead, if that’s where he really wanted to go?

He bought into us when we were coming off 3 straight 4-8 season, but now that we’re showing improvement and gaining some national relevance, it’s time to bounce?

He’d have a great shot at early PT here too.

C’est la vie.

He had a Miami offer prior, but didn’t chose them then. Why not pick The U then instead, if that’s where he really wanted to go?

He bought into us when we were coming off 3 straight 4-8 season, but now that we’re showing improvement and gaining some national relevance, it’s time to bounce?

C’est la vie.
I don't think Miami was chasing him as hard before he committed to SU.

C’est la vie.

Or maybe he’s scared of Cisco. Whatever. God Bless coaches who need to make a living off these things...