Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

This is dumb. Cuse will take a delay in a decommitment any day. gives them time to keep working on him and other programs fill up
"When it's inevitable, which would you prefer?" is my question.

This is dumb. Cuse will take a delay in a decommitment any day. gives them time to keep working on him and other programs fill up
I agree. I like it when certain ones get on here and say this one is gone and that will decommit when they don't know what the heck the kid is going to do.

"When it's inevitable, which would you prefer?" is my question.

I’m not trying to question your read of the situation. However, “inevitable” is a funny word. It’s like “forever,” “never,” and “always.” I imagine a lot can happen between now and signing day.

I agree. I like it when certain ones get on here and say this one is gone and that will decommit when they don't know what the heck the kid is going to do.

theres "certain ones" on this forum and then there is credible sources. bnoro is the latter.

He isn’t gone until he indicates otherwise. Maybe he went to the Miami camp to show off what they passed up on. Let’s hope.

I think he wants the chance to be one of the ones that righted the ship and have something to be proud of knowing he did what few others were doing. This kid could be special in a Marcus Paul way. Keep thinking positive. Go orange.

Well he seems like a smart kid with priorities. Whether he sticks or not, I hope his season goes well and he garners all the accolades and ratings that come with being an athlete of his calibre

Sometimes tweets don't post the same as on twitter. His tweet there has the SU official scholarship pic larger than the others.

Well thats an odd tweet for a committed athlete

I don't see it as being different from kids tweeting out every time they get an offer or how many offers they have except these are official committable offers. Nothing wrong with being proud of the real offers he earned.

Sure, nothing wrong with being proud of your offers but thats more of a tweet you see pre commitment.

Sure, nothing wrong with being proud of your offers but thats more of a tweet you see pre commitment.

We're worried about FIU now ? Because that was one of the offer pictures. I think he's just proud of the offers and why not. I'd post them to.

He's not the first one of our committed kids to post official offers from other schools.

We're worried about FIU now ? Because that was one of the offer pictures. I think he's just proud of the offers and why not. I'd post them to.

He's not the first one of our committed kids to post official offers from other schools.
FIU the 8 win team with Kiffin? Id be a little worried. Not necessarily for Nunn but that programs got momentum

I have read on this forum from a guru that it is inevitable he decommits. Shut this thread down now. Thanks.