Class of 2019 - S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 S Cornelius Nunn Jr (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

FIU the 8 win team with Kiffin? Id be a little worried. Not necessarily for Nunn but that programs got momentum

Kiffin is a great coach but nobody aspires to play there. Kiffin is taking in everyone's D1 castoffs to win now and a couple of years removed from his sht show he'll most likely be gone the next hiring cycle.

Kiffin is a great coach but nobody aspires to play there. Kiffin is taking in everyone's D1 castoffs to win now and a couple of years removed from his sht show he'll most likely be gone the next hiring cycle.

While I don’t disagree, I think he will cut into other programs florida recruiting due to his already proven success. All programs not named Florida, FSU and Miami. Some kids want to stay local. Seems like he may be taking the old U’s recruiting philosophy

Ah yes, was 50/50 on that. i’ll take my shaming now.
“Be better tomorrow.”
EFDD1C04-9C2C-4AE9-9BE4-8A5F39F08206.gif

We're worried about FIU now ? Because that was one of the offer pictures. I think he's just proud of the offers and why not. I'd post them to.

He's not the first one of our committed kids to post official offers from other schools.

Cherry picking fiu to make your point. Thats a straw man. Also, i believe weve lost kids to fiu before. I thought we lost a defensive back somewhat recently.

Not really. Today is the first day these kids receive these official scholarship offers from schools. Before today it's just offers that may or may not be committable.

That makes more sense. Couldve explained that earlier as gives context.

Cherry picking fiu to make your point. Thats a straw man. Also, i believe weve lost kids to fiu before. I thought we lost a defensive back somewhat recently.

That makes more sense. Couldve explained that earlier as gives context.
Sorry but I had stated, either in this thread or another one, that this was the first day of kids receiving committable offers. It usually occurs this time every year.

I have read on this forum from a guru that it is inevitable he decommits. Shut this thread down now. Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by this. The source is arguably our best, has been right far more than wrong. No sense in giving up on Nunn this moment though. He’s still committed and something could change to re-affirm that any time.

[
Keep the information coming, good or bad news. Ignore the nay-sayers.

I have no problem with the news itself and it could very well be true. But the issue I have is the way it’s presented and the never-wrong, I’m-always-right attitude. It has been there from the jump and been consistent. There is a reason certain terminology is used for folks hailing from Massachusetts.

[

I have no problem with the news itself and it could very well be true. But the issue I have is the way it’s presented and the never-wrong, I’m-always-right attitude. It has been there from the jump and been consistent. There is a reason certain terminology is used for folks hailing from Massachusetts.

If you don't like how the message is delivered then just put others on ignore. Y'all don't have to be bffs.

[

Then put him on ignore.

Oops - what CL said. :confused: