Scoreboard watching for today and Saturday | Syracusefan.com

Scoreboard watching for today and Saturday

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Like the college bball season before the tourney there are some games to watch for when you are close to the bubble like SU. Root for the following teams over the next two days.

Loyola - Down 2-0 to BU early, Loyola winning the Patriot would be great for SU and teams who are in but close to the bubble and a must for teams on the Bubble. Patriot is probably a 2 bid league so Navy winning isn't the worst thing ever but BU or Lehigh winning would be real bad. If Loyola loses today root like heck for Navy.

Ohio State and Maryland - B10 is kind of a mess at the moment with Maryland and probably JHU as the only locks. If Ohio Stat wins they knock Rutgers out of the B10 tourney and probably out of the tourney. Maryland winning keeps them as the front runner and keeps everyone else jumbled though I do think Hopkins is pretty close to lock status.

Duke- A win over ND today I think effectively knocks ND out, outside of the Denver win they just dont have the wins and their offense is non-existent. A win against a sub .500 Army team next week probably doesn't do much for them either.

Cornell/Albany - Need Cornell to keep winning as it helps our overall numbers despite the loss. As for Albany the AE tournament doesn't start till next week but Albany needs to win it to avoid a bid being stolen, a win Sat locks in home field for them.

Loyola was down 1 at half but went on a 4-0 run in the third to go up 10-7 entering the 4th.

Duke knows the game started at 6 PM, right?

This same thing happened last year to Duke. ND was coming in down with multiple guys hurt and they blasted Duke. I almost took ND in the pick em this week because of that. Unreal.

Then Duke gives up a goal with .6 seconds left. These guys are going to blow it.

Not surprised, this is last year all over again with Duke. Silver lining is it makes our ND victory look better. Root for Lehigh
In the OP, you said "BU or Lehigh winning would be real bad."
upload_2018-4-27_20-14-29.gif

I wouldn’t worry about scoreboard watching. Talk to me when this program is Final 4 good. This team is a long way from that.

Wild weekend of lax. PSU loses and is out of tje B10 tourney and Cornell gets dusted by Princeton.

Wild weekend of lax. PSU loses and is out of tje B10 tourney and Cornell gets dusted by Princeton.
Jeremy, Understand you cant predict with any certainty given all the variables but your opinion on Cuse's NCAA chances if they defeat Colgate?

Jeremy, Understand you cant predict with any certainty given all the variables but your opinion on Cuse's NCAA chances if they defeat Colgate?

Honestly depends on the conf tourney results. ND winning yesterday hurt a lot I think, they were out with a loss. The silver lining is, if they win the tourney it makes out win vs them look better. PSU and Navy losing were nice reslts both are now out. Need Loyola to win tomorrow and Albany to win the AE. Anyone besides Yale or Cornell in the Ivy would be disastrous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom