Scott Shafer OT | Syracusefan.com

Scott Shafer OT

kcsu

Living Legend
How did Shaf end up in the Middle of Tennessee and why? Just seems so strange.

After leaving Maryland the way he did, I don't think the offers were pouring in.

Why ask questions you know the answers to?

Why ask questions you know the answers to?
I have no clue. It doesnt look like he has any connections at all there. Since your such a genius why dont you enlighten me.

But did you guys know that Koda Martin is the son in law of Dino Babers and lives in his basement ????!!!

Shaf has a resume that connects him with dozens of coaches. His quitting at MD kept him from all the glamor school jobs. His hiring at MTSU was a result of being a coach's coach type of guy.

Shaf has a resume that connects him with dozens of coaches. His quitting at MD kept him from all the glamor school jobs. His hiring at MTSU was a result of being a coach's coach type of guy.
Thank you. I really think that Shaf did his best but couldn't connect the dots

This thread seems “strange”. Why now? Hasn’t he been at MTSU since January?
So, outta the blue, we focus on this “stream-of-consciousness”-type question the last week of the season? Seems odd. Just sayin..

So, outta the blue, we focus on this “stream-of-consciousness”-type question the last week of the season? Seems odd. Just sayin..
2017 - this is his 2nd season there.

Semi-related, why did we fire Greg Robinson again?
309hflu.jpg

Not out of the blue. We were talking about Shaf on Thanksgiving relative to the coaching opening. If your not interested in participating in a thread simply dont.

I could see Shaffer surface at Michigan if Don Brown decides to hang it up.

Bowling Green is going to hire a coach and UMASS. Those would seem like possible places for SS to get another chance as a head coach. Possibly Akron as well.

Not out of the blue. We were talking about Shaf on Thanksgiving relative to the coaching opening. If your not interested in participating in a thread simply dont.
No worries. Just an observation- its all good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom