Screw this game | Syracusefan.com

Screw this game

PauliePeppas

Hall of Fame
Get Grant healthy, he can barely move out there...most likely will linger all year

Backs are funny resting doesn't necessarily help. I would guess he has a lower back muscle issue from what we have seen. Sometimes its better to play through other times stretching easy activity. The thing is when it hurts you feel it in every movement and then try to compensate which usually makes it worse. I learned long ago with my back to stress moving normally and freely whenever I tweak it because that seems to work the best.

jordoo said:
Backs are funny resting doesn't necessarily help. I would guess he has a lower back muscle issue from what we have seen. Sometimes its better to play through other times stretching easy activity. The thing is when it hurts you feel it in every movement and then try to compensate which usually makes it worse. I learned long ago with my back to stress moving normally and freely whenever I tweak it because that seems to work the best.

I've been there. Nothing works other than time... Back soreness sucks so bad. Luckily I only flare up every couple of years, but when I do it's killer.

get him to a Chiropractor for Gods sake. Syracuse is like the only school that doesn't use one, pro or college. Stone Age up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom