Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

I will be very surprised if the NYG don’t pick him up at all and let him go undrafted. They still haven’t picked a RB yet.

And they will, don’t know when, but they will.
I’m getting a bit concerned though as I just heard they moved up to pick up that Tennessee WR, and now have less picks.

Sean is ranked overall high enough to be drafted even being the number 11 RB available based on ESPN, in the low 230s

I’m getting a bit concerned though as I just heard they moved up to pick up that Tennessee WR, and now have less picks.
4 picks today, 5, 6, 2 7’s… have to think they go RB, Secondary, LB and probably OL in any order.

But who knows, maybe Schoen starts going on value or they’ve got a vet they’re ready to move on from that someone they like on their board slides in. I’d say those are the 4 biggest needs though.

Tucker is currently the 123rd best available overall in the middle of the 4th round. Twilight zone type stuff. Sheesh.

Arizona is the only non-New York team to send a scout to Sean’s workout so if they liked him enough to do that and if they liked his workout, maybe they use their late 6th on him, but wish they had a 7th. MS Orange makes a good point that UDFA might be better than going in round 7. Just a damn shame if that ends up being the scenario

He was cleared to play by his Dr. I was told.
There's his doctor then there's what the professionals who have the liability will clear. It's how you've seen guys get medically DQd at one school and can play at another one. The appetite for risk is different.

There's his doctor then there's what the professionals who have the liability will clear. It's how you've seen guys get medically DQd at one school and can play at another one. The appetite for risk is different.
Ok , but if I’m his cardiologist I’m going to be damn careful about green lighting him.

Ok , but if I’m his cardiologist I’m going to be damn careful about green lighting him.
He did his due diligence however there are people who have done more. I credit SU for keeping this under wraps as long as they did.

He did his due diligence however there are people who have done more. I credit SU for keeping this under wraps as long as they did.
I’m confused. Are you saying su knew he had a heart condition all season?

This kid was an absolute winner for us and he poured his heart out on the field. It look like he was just medically cleared….

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom