Season Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets

Just buy them early. Great seats in the corner. Great way to support the program. I'm getting 4 again this year, and will also be at Ped State and BC

Scout out where you want to sit. If you dont really care and For cheaper seats - behind goal posts - there's usually more deals at some point ie at the spring game, the lt spring practice etc. but for the better seats, yea earlier is better.

I have never bought before, as I usually only get out for one game a year, but feel like now is the time to step up and at least get a pair of Food Stamps.

Is there anything I should know before putting down a deposit?
As Slater said the farther to the corner the better. Close to Aisle preferred for me..despite the women and kids getting up every 5 mins.
Good Luck...I've had a pair of Food Stamp tix I've never used but have always sold them just to support the team. Another thing to thik about. Join the Orange Club at the $125 level and buy a parking pass. I park in Stadium West and literally I can walk from the tailgate and be in my seat in Section 302 in under 10 mins. Entering on the upper level is key as the lines back up at lower level gates.

Want to get some seasons, but wonder if that's even a good idea since I would miss games and probably not be able to sell them.

I love having them. I'm in the cheap seats. Think about where you park and decide which section you want to be in based on what gate you enter through. Saves time. S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom