Secret Logos / Jimmy Fallon | Syracusefan.com

Secret Logos / Jimmy Fallon

Too bad they sold out right away a year or so ago, and I haven’t been able to find one since.

Fun fact:. Jimmy Fallon came to SU when I was there and an amatuer comic when he was a nobody. And he was a giant douche. Public persona couldn't be further from the real life persona. Have always hated him and always will. He's a total fraud.

Fun fact:. Jimmy Fallon came to SU when I was there and an amatuer comic when he was a nobody. And he was a giant douche. Public persona couldn't be further from the real life persona. Have always hated him and always will. He's a total fraud.

The first sentence may be a fact, but beyond that, I'm pretty sure you've entered the realm of "opinion."

Really? Always hated him? Sheesh... that's a lot of life force to be allocating to somebody that doesn't have any real bearing on your life. I mean he's not stealing from you or in a secret relationship with your wife or something is he? Well... I suppose you are entitled to hate whoever you want to but Jimmy Fallon... really?
Just my 2 cents worth. I suppose it's none of my business too... LOL~

He came out on Marshall Street with the group. Thought he was a God at that point when be hadn't really done much to that point compared to many of the other comics who were bigger than he was who were far more humble. Completely disrespectful to girls in a gross way and ended up hooking up with another comic's gf.

He was a douche. Then and now. I stand by my assessment.

A lot of frauds in every walk of life. Believable.

He came out on Marshall Street with the group. Thought he was a God at that point when be hadn't really done much to that point compared to many of the other comics who were bigger than he was who were far more humble. Completely disrespectful to girls in a gross way and ended up hooking up with another comic's gf.

He was a douche. Then and now. I stand by my assessment.
So, it's pretty cool you've stayed in touch with him all these years.
Reminds me of my brother in law's brother. He always hated John Elway, said he was a total a-hole.
Why? Well, when Elway was in the Yankees system, he played at Oneonta. He rented the guys frat house, and allegedly trashed it.
Pretty harsh to hang a lifetime lable on someone for stupid things the did in their early 20's.

When I have an opportunity to judge someone for life over a brief interaction twenty years ago. I take it.

I'm okay with people doing it up - you either trust your ability to judge character or you don't. If I saw some *** from work treating people like ***, that's reflective of their character. Go do it up, be a great person 20 years later, but I'm not going back on first hand evidence. Trust your instincts, unless you have none.

Someone trashing a house, like in the other story, I mean who cares...that's a party gone wrong. The way you treat people though, nope, judge away!!

Hey now , jimmy Fallon is ALOT of things but one of them is NOT funny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom