Seemed to Me | Syracusefan.com

Seemed to Me

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
That Marrone was calling the plays today.

Am I off base?

Am I off base?

Haven't watched yet but on the radio they said that it was the first time that Hackett coached from the sidelines. Could be part of it?

Marrone said at a luncheon that all the plays come through him.

Even though Hackett was on the sidelines (which I think was a great idea) its impossible to tell who is calling the plays because Marrone always puts the play sheet in front of his face when the plays go in to Nassib. Nothing changed today with the exception of Hackett being down on the field.

As I said before Kiffin pretty much said Marrone is calling plays when we played USC by saying Hackett is the OC in name only.

Marrone said at a luncheon that all the plays come through him.

Even though Hackett was on the sidelines (which I think was a great idea) its impossible to tell who is calling the plays because Marrone always puts the play sheet in front of his face when the plays go in to Nassib. Nothing changed today with the exception of Hackett being down on the field.

As I said before Kiffin pretty much said Marrone is calling plays when we played USC by saying Hackett is the OC in name only.

That's what I saw.

Marrone was doing the talking, while Hackett was taking notes - he did not appear to be speaking while the plays were being called.

Well that sucks means that Doug cant call a game either

Next year Marrone should have Sean Payton record plays on tape and use those.

Like it'd be worse?

Am I off base?

Really? I swear I heard the first 50 dome dogs sold today came with one free offensive play call...

Really? I swear I heard the first 50 dome dogs sold today came with one free offensive play call...

Two words...

Pizza.

Boxes.

Am I off base?
He was hoping for a repeat of Rutgers 09. Take the keys and have a big day. Good day on the ground but...

This doesn't bode well for Hackett. If the offense is going to stink, I'd rather give a chance to someone not born into this weird fraternity.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom