Selection Sunday Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday Thread...

i don't get the rematch when you could give us nova or hoyas. not that i'm skeered. bring it. but why not ?

The ncaa tries to play as many regionl matchups as possible to avoid flights, its absolutely ridiculous. SU got Yale last year vs the 2 seed while ND got Detroit Mercy as like the 5 or 6. Ludicrous

Highly recommend checking out the Rutgers board, some hilarious posts. Apparently Denver lost on purpose so the BE coukd get another team in and they can't figure out how SU got a home game. I guess being the only team with 2 Top 5 RPI wins is hard for them to understand.

really poor logic for SU to host Cornell. Anyone thing Colgate is the same team now as game one? Cornell has the crazy bad loss, but Yale was #1 in the Poll and maybe #1 seed if they win today and cornell hammered them.

and to admit they dont even watch games and use it as any kind of criteria in seeding or selection is just stupid to admit. if they dont watch games then just use the computer.

Lol Rutgers fans "Delaney needs to step in and do something". What the hell is he going to do? How about not losing to Army and Princeton and actually beating Maryland for a change.

we've played 7 of the field already. only upside really is weather ain't an issue in the dome . home field crowd is a wash.
expect a big red bear turnout. 40 minutes tops ? let's take out our revenge on these ivy league wusses and send them crying back to their craft beer barstools . cornhole ny.

Lol Rutgers fans "Delaney needs to step in and do something". What the hell is he going to do? How about not losing to Army and Princeton and actually beating Maryland for a change.
Yeah, 1 Top 20 win isn't going to do it, Girls.

Highly recommend checking out the Rutgers board, some hilarious posts. Apparently Denver lost on purpose so the BE coukd get another team in and they can't figure out how SU got a home game. I guess being the only team with 2 Top 5 RPI wins is hard for them to understand.
TBH, we can’t figure out how SU got the home game either. Congrats on another “If it’s Sunday night, it’s SU in the Dome.”

It's all about the ride boys. Watch the Yale tape. They had a lot of problems clearing. Get in Teats face early and often. He is loose with the money.

TBH, we can’t figure out how SU got the home game either. Congrats on another “If it’s Sunday night, it’s SU in the Dome.”

TBH, we can’t figure out how Virginia got in. ;)

Call MSU or Whiskey and see if they will start playing lax

Lol, I think its our blue blood status. In all seriousness I think it was having the #1 SOS and the 4-0 ACC record. That win at Duke is enormous.

In all fairness, Rutgers has only been a LAX school for 1-2 years.

Lol, I think its our blue blood status. In all seriousness I think it was having the #1 SOS and the 4-0 ACC record. That win at Duke is enormous.

As much as I hated this schedule this year it saved our bacon at the end of the day. The Navy loss was huge for our seeding. Add Bingo and Canisius please and/ or Fairfield Sienna next year.

disagree . i'd rather bareknuckle all season. toughens you. albany . hopkins . and cornell were the bad losses.
hoping we can avenge at least 2.

Last edited:
If we win the Navy game, we are probably the 6 or 7 seed. And the way the tournament is run, probably playing Cornell at home. :rolleyes:

Could be or the rubber match versus UVA. Bring it. Time to shine.

I think the NCAA got the right teams in (and yes I would have picked Villanova over OSU and Rutty) - just some of the seeding was idiotic. Should toss RPI as a criteria - when you only play 14 or so games a year it is such a misleading stat.

I’m interested in seeing the D shut off Teat and play 5v5

That's what I'd do put Cunnigham or Murphy on Teat and don't let him breathe.. He has a lazy cradle and Yale knocked it out a bunch. Get in their face. Keep the crease clear as they are looking for the cutter.

As much as I hated this schedule this year it saved our bacon at the end of the day. The Navy loss was huge for our seeding. Add Bingo and Canisius please and/ or Fairfield Sienna next year.

We have 2 year deals with Navy and Rutgers.

And we already play Bingo.

disagree . i'd rather bareknuckle all season. toughens you. albany . hopkins . and cornell were the bad losses.
hoping we can avenge at least 2.
. Two of those three bad losses were early season losses ( 2 and 4th) by a young team. Cornell was an Tues night game and our first in the cold air that Cornell is use to. We were flat and got jumped. That loss to Navy never should have happened but the talent is there. We shall see out soon enough if my deflections hold water

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom