Seth Davis has Syracuse 5th on his AP ballot | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis has Syracuse 5th on his AP ballot

Alsacs

Living Legend
We have experienced players who know how to win on an aircraft carrier. I think our players will step up in Maui. I think we will be happy with how they play. At least the island is rocking back and forth!!!

Louisville did not look like a top 5 team against UNC. We will undoubtedly have a few games we should have won. And a few games were we won and probably did not deserve it. As a fan I think the Orange are going to win every game. But I certainly would not buy a t-shirt that said 40-0! LOL!!! That never gets old!!!

We are a solid top 20 team right now - entire season depends on Ennis being the stud FRESHMAN we hoped we got - a Parker or Randle - if we have to wait for him to develop in his sophomore season than that's what we are - if he can do it this year than we can be an elite team this year - not knocking Ennis and I know most kids need experience just saying he will be the difference in our team being good or elite

I think like many teams we have some issues but I think that 90% of them are very fixable and related to inexperience more than anything else. Most of the higher rated teams have been up and down often looking great when up while we have yet to really look great although when we do we'll look just as goo as all but a small amount of the other teams out there this year IMO.

We are a solid top 20 team right now - entire season depends on Ennis being the stud FRESHMAN we hoped we got - a Parker or Randle - if we have to wait for him to develop in his sophomore season than that's what we are - if he can do it this year than we can be an elite team this year - not knocking Ennis and I know most kids need experience just saying he will be the difference in our team being good or elite

There was no reason to think Ennis was going to come in and do what those guys are doing. talking about 2 of the top recruits of the past decade with those guys. He has pretty much been what I had expected so far, with some expected improvement as the year goes on obviously. Im thinking his points will end up barely into double digits and his assists will go up as the season goes on maybe be closer to 5 or 6 but he was never seen as a one and done type kid who was going to come in and go john wall on people or anything right away.

This year has already proven to be one of expecting the unexpected. With that said and all the early concerns we have over analyzed in the past week... we should roll in Maui and then be back on the hype bandwagon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom