Seth Davis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis

In a 64 team field we would be in big trouble but 4 additional spots we have a chance and having really 1 team jump in from outside the whole weak and almost all bubble teams and potential mid major bubble teams won there tourney

I'm in the same camp here
And no Boeheim-missing portion of the schedule to get a little committee compassion this year.

I'll be stunned if we're in.

Pleasantly of course, but stunned nonetheless.

And no Boeheim-missing portion of the schedule to get a little committee compassion this year.

I'll be stunned if we're in.

Pleasantly of course, but stunned nonetheless.

We got no compassion, bonus points, or whatever else you want to call it, for that last year.
None. It was not a consideration, they said so specifically at that time.

But I also will be stunned if we get in.
Hoping Jay Bilas is correct.
(well - he's correct, regardless - but the committee may not agree with him)

We got no compassion, bonus points, or whatever else you want to call it, for that last year.

I'm not one who believed them.

I have a strong feeling that our win at Puke last year is what pushed us in, comfortably in for that matter.

If BC won that game in thrilling or controversial fashion I would lose sleep over it, but they blew our doors off.

Agreed if were look at what ifs the Uconn, Gtown, and Lville games are much more applicable. Ditto the @ Gtech and Pitt games as well.

I don't know how you can have an 8-10 team from the big twelve over a 10-8 team from the ACC

If USC gets in over us and people talk about the road record, I'll be pissed.

USC played away/neutral games 8 times against teams 125 or worse (including 5 200 or worse). In those 8 games, USC picked up 7 wins. They are 2-5 vs. the top 100 on the road, and those 2 wins were vs. #93 and 99.

We played a resounding 4 games away/neutral against teams 100 or worse and went 1-3. Meanwhile, we went 1-8 vs. the top 75 on the road with a win vs. #67.

USC simply had road games vs. a lot worse teams than we did

18 wins over teams 100 plus in the rpi, I can live with a lot of teams getting in over us, if Usc gets in, I will be livid.

Im still upset at the lville game. Have the ball with last shot opp and don't get a look.
Funny you mention that, I was just thinking about that earlier. It goes both ways though, we won some games we had no business winning.

Funny you mention that, I was just thinking about that earlier. It goes both ways though, we won some games we had no business winning.

Oh I agree. But I am strictly talking about that one possession. I don't care if we were 0-whatever record wise up to that point. The overall point is the same.

Must resist urge to post inappropriate GIF.

& we all know the NCAA would never be anything other than 100% truthful

Was that the year he said Montana or Montana St(can't remember which) was going to beat us and we won by 50?

That may have been the dumbest prediction of all time. We could have thrown Cooney, Coleman, and 3 walk ons out there and beat that team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom