Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Guerrier, Brissett, Dolezaj, Battle, Richardson, Lydon, Kaleb Joseph, McCullough, Ennis, all of whom played more than 20 mpg as freshmen. Trust me. I looked it up.
Leash and playing style are 1000 pct different than MPG...

I'm sure that is why we don't get more 4 & 5 star guys here anymore because they are afraid they might be on his leash or in his dog house. I wonder what Griffin is thinking about his transfer choice. I'm glad Benny is coming and hope we can find a big transfer center.

Depends on the exits of other players and who they are. Knowing what I know, there’s one main player that if he leaves (50/50) theres a good chance. If he doesn’t, then it’ll be close
I think one of Griffin/Guerrier has to go and marek I don’t see coming back.

I'm sure that is why we don't get more 4 & 5 star guys here anymore because they are afraid they might be on his leash or in his dog house. I wonder what Griffin is thinking about his transfer choice. I'm glad Benny is coming and hope we can find a big transfer center.
Anybody at Arizona from the east coast? They are about to get hammered by the NCAA.

Anybody at Arizona from the east coast? They are about to get hammered by the NCAA.
Are we sure? They're not South Carolina. I thought a dozen teams would have been hammered by now. Sickens me to watch UL beat us when they cheated while on probation for sex trafficking.

Leash and playing style are 1000 pct different than MPG...
I just really want to know: what is Woody’s “playing style”? And what are we asking him to do (in practice, because he hasn’t had any meaningful minutes since December) that’s different from his playing style?

I just really want to know: what is Woody’s “playing style”? And what are we asking him to do (in practice, because he hasn’t had any meaningful minutes since December) that’s different from his playing style?
Maybe he plays hard all the time and it’s making the other players feel bad.

Eli is 6'6" 215.

Benny is listed as 6'8 185.

So, you'dve been happier w/ Eli if he lost like 30 lbs then?
To have more of a "forward build"?

Was gonna add "do 2 inches really matter that much?" - ok, so I just did.
Yes, I know. That's what she said.
Don't know if anyone has responded to this(I'm not checking lol) but I believe hes 6'9 205 now

I think when we add Benny and if we get either Griff /Q/marek back we are just a center away from being a really good team. We are so weak at the 5. If we solve that I think it’ll fix a ton of issues
I totally agree with but like to see them add a transfer pf and transfer center.

Status
Not open for further replies.