Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

Why did jb go see him play today then?
lol You would have to ask jb. Maybe there was someone else he wanted to see. Maybe he was kicking the tires. I would love to see him wear Orange. I don't believe we will be in his final four. let alone get him. Of course, we can stop recruiting guys at his position and put all our eggs in his basket. Why would we do that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a recruiting expert, but this kid said Syracuse and UNC were his favorites growing up. I can't understand why we didn't offer sooner and go after him harder from the get-go. Maybe Boeheim can make up for lost ground if he truly was looking at Reddish today, but I feel like the ship may have already sailed.

Do we have any shot at this kid? He's an absolute stud.

Do we have any shot at this kid? He's an absolute stud.

No inside info, but he seems to be a long shot. With four openings, we need to secure a SF/SG type early as it is a huge need for 2018. Then we could hold a ship for the spring if we want for Cam or some other prospect.

No inside info, but he seems to be a long shot. With four openings, we need to secure a SF/SG type early as it is a huge need for 2018. Then we could hold a ship for the spring if we want for Cam or some other prospect.
giphy-downsized (5).gif

is there a chance any of these teams beside a duke or kentucky get him?

I hate to see this. Unfortunately, it is not shocking. Killa has always had love for Cuse and never took advantage early. But not to even make his Final 8... that says a lot.
Unreal. People want to talk about IW getting away? This dude is going to hurt.

I hate to see this. Unfortunately, it is not shocking. Killa has always had love for Cuse and never took advantage early. But not to even make his Final 8... that says a lot.
Agreed. Look on the teams on that list besides U.K., Duke. Maryland, Miami, and Nova. Not being in the 8 is rough

Outside of UCLA, who I could not care less about, that list is full of our piers and the blue bloods we're consistently chasing.

Hurts to see Zona, Nova, Maryland and Uconn get a shot at a kid like this.

We have no one to blame other than ourselves. It took us way too long to get seriously involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom