Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
There he is!!! The syracuse negativity spreader. Trust is earned and demonstrated through results you say???? How about the last 40 years??? Or the two final 4s since 2013. Your a joke if that's your stance.
There's a thing called erosion of trust. All empires or regimes crumble at some point.

Everyone saying he's gonna get big offers now but maybe that doesn't matter? He likes Syracuse a lot it seems. Let it rock. If it happens it happens ya feel?

There's a thing called erosion of trust. All empires or regimes crumble at some point.

i just don't see how u can say that with a straight face. Results have CLEARLY been demonstrated. JAB has built this program to one of the top tier programs in the country and we have gone to to 2 final fours since 2013 and prob should have been in others in 2010 and 2012. I am good friends with st johns fans and clemson fans and they would kill to have our results. Even this year was exciting and competitive albeit we weren't as dominant as we are used to. I think early departures and recruiting misses are the reason why we have been subpar the last few years. (still we have a final 4 berth in that time!). We have been one of the top 10 programs in the country the past 40 years and for you to say you need results is absurd. I love being a cuse fan, we have been incredible successful and i can see a fire lit under Jb for this final go around. We have a very solid recruting class coming in which is going to provide the foundation of the program for the next few years. The class lacks superstar power but i think we are best when we build the program around upperclassmen and sprinkle in a few major recruits. I believe in JB and i think he wants to go out on top. That should be enough for us fans and i think we are going to be in for a fun ride for the next couple of years. He is going to give it his all trying to get that 2nd championship and i can already see a difference in him from the last ew previous years when he was planning on passing it off to Hop.

i just don't see how u can say that with a straight face. Results have CLEARLY been demonstrated. JAB has built this program to one of the top tier programs in the country and we have gone to to 2 final fours since 2013 and prob should have been in others in 2010 and 2012. I am good friends with st johns fans and clemson fans and they would kill to have our results. Even this year was exciting and competitive albeit we weren't as dominant as we are used to. I think early departures and recruiting misses are the reason why we have been subpar the last few years. (still we have a final 4 berth in that time!). We have been one of the top 10 programs in the country the past 40 years and for you to say you need results is absurd. I love being a cuse fan, we have been incredible successful and i can see a fire lit under Jb for this final go around. We have a very solid recruting class coming in which is going to provide the foundation of the program for the next few years. The class lacks superstar power but i think we are best when we build the program around upperclassmen and sprinkle in a few major recruits. I believe in JB and i think he wants to go out on top. That should be enough for us fans and i think we are going to be in for a fun ride for the next couple of years. He is going to give it his all trying to get that 2nd championship and i can already see a difference in him from the last ew previous years when he was planning on passing it off to Hop.

Wrong thread

No knowledge of anything but feels like this is a kid that will end up at Villanova or something.

More competition now with Archie Miller for recruits than when Crean was coach.

Crean pulled Bryant from us, if Miller is more competition then we should just walk away now.

Crean pulled Bryant from us, if Miller is more competition then we should just walk away now.

Well actually sanctions and scholarship limits took Bryant from us but no one seems to want to recognize that little fact

This kid is the kind of kid who always plays for ND and kills us. He is supposed to be trimming his list soon. Any word on how many teams it will be down to.

I also remember him thinking he would be announcing around the peach jam. I wonder if he will push that back. He is getting a lot of offers for a guy trimming his list the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom