Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think Indiana is being the PITA.

Yeah it's funny you mention that as I see there is some more chatter there. Woodson having NBA experience trying to get in the mix. He has coached some stretch 4s in the NBA it makes sense.

Indiana has been playing musical chairs with coaches ever since Knight has been gone. Woodson is a big name though with pro experience. So who knows...

IU coming off a losing year, new coaching staff, everything is probably open and up for grabs. If Swider asks JB if he starts what does he say? Check back with me in 4 weeks?

IU coming off a losing year, new coaching staff, everything is probably open and up for grabs. If Swider asks JB if he starts what does he say? Check back with me in 4 weeks?
JB should say probably

AG’s handle is realllyyy bad
He doesn’t really have a handle, that’s the problem. When Griff has to think while playing, he generally looks confused and discombobulated.
Natural plays like blocks or spot up jumpers, seemed effortless because he just...played. But whenever pushed to actually think and react, he was flawed on both ends of the floor.

swider is a nice player but we dont have room for him and jimmy as they play the same position. I like woody better than either one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom