Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lands said in multiple interviews that he wants to be recruited with NIL in mind. I hope I'm not goofing up the facts here, but I thought that NIL could not be used as an inducement to get a kid to commit to a particular college. In reality, we all know it's going to happen, and already does, but I thought it was kind of strange for Lands to acknowledge this in interviews. Can't blame the kid for keeping his options open, though. So perhaps the SU staff, given sanctions in the past, doesn't want to get into this NIL stuff BEFORE a kid commits. Again, way more folks on here have more knowledge, but this is just my two cents!

With Lands decommitting and Benny possibly going to the NBA I can see Syracuse picking up André Jackson from Yukon if he doesn’t have a stellar second season.

If he’s a bust at UConn it’s hard to imagine us taking him

We still have a long way to go before '22 recruiting is over and with the portal, I have a bit more faith that we can plug holes.

Kamari is a tough loss, tough loss, but he's not a top five guy. I'm not dismissing it (I would take him back if he wants to re-commit in a heartbeat), but we can find a solution between now and the start of 2022.

We still have a long way to go before '22 recruiting is over and with the portal, I have a bit more faith that we can plug holes.

Kamari is a tough loss, tough loss, but he's not a top five guy. I'm not dismissing it (I would take him back if he wants to re-commit in a heartbeat), but we can find a solution between now and the start of 2022.
Hes really not that big of a loss

It totally sucks. It's absolutely absurd that the program can't hold onto a single high-end recruit. Lowly times, these are

We're gonna be starting Girard-Buddy-Swider and quite possibly Jimmy Jr. What kind of squad is that. I mean seriously

It totally sucks. It's absolutely absurd that the program can't hold onto a single high-end recruit. Lowly times, these are
90S GIF

I'm sorta surprised at pretty consistent talk of Benny being done after one year. He's going to be, what, like the 3rd or 4th option on offense? He may be our most (athletically-)talented player next year, but is that going to translate to stats that impress scouts enough?

Where did Benny, JT and Quadir go?

Hopefully they go to Tully's a lot :)

I don't like losing Kamari, but we have a lot of runway left for the 2022 class. I'm more cynical than most lately, but even I'm optimistic about where we can land for 2022.

Kamari is not Melo. He's a talent for sure, but we can fix the hole that he left.

I'm sorta surprised at pretty consistent talk of Benny being done after one year. He's going to be, what, like the 3rd or 4th option on offense? He may be our most (athletically-)talented player next year, but is that going to translate to stats that impress scouts enough?
Benny is not less than no 2 option. Come on guys

Hopefully they go to Tully's a lot :)

I don't like losing Kamari, but we have a lot of runway left for the 2022 class. I'm more cynical than most lately, but even I'm optimistic about where we can land for 2022.

Kamari is not Melo. He's a talent for sure, but we can fix the hole that he left.
Honestly it’s a hole that JT kind of already filled….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom