Class of 2022 - SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 SF Kamari Lands (IN / HillcrestAZ) Decommitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I figured it out. Ironic that I didn’t know that term. being that I’m a graphic designer…. I thought maybe it was a video highlight reel, with that infernal hiphop soundtrack. I can’t keep up with today’s yutes.
You'll have to work it in to the conversation with the new guys at work

I just read two pages of this thread to keep up. I think it just brought back my adhd. I don't know which post to respond to... the pic of Creen with his mouth wide open (begging for a photoshop addition), orangefog's snarky yet spot on post, orangezoo not being nice, Alsacs being Alsacs, Grotto reminding of us of our guard problems, or, hmmm... ef- it. I'm going back to drinking. See you in the morning.
I would have expected my contribution to be jokes with like a 40% chance to hit so I feel pretty good about talking about guard problems.

Each of the decommits are good players. Baz is the best Di second and lands third. I think we will be fine without him.

Baz hurts the most IMO. Can you imagine what that kid would have done in JB's system? PERFECT FIT.

It wasn't a decommit technically but I'd put Quade Green up there too. Having him for PG stability that year and through 2019 definitely could have changed things those years for us.

My parents are divorced
Ok. Let me try again. Sometimes, when the house lights come on at the bar at 2:00 a.m. the person you expected to go home with doesn't like how you look and decides to go home with friends. Is that slimy?

You should have typed, "an edit".

Now, that's what I call an edit!
Good'un!
I edit copy every day. But, in that instance, i was channeling a southern accent, and intentionally used a(n) incorrect article. Like, for funsies.

Read it in your best Alabama drawl. Totally works!

Good'un!
I edit copy every day. But, in that instance, i was channeling a southern accent, and intentionally used a(n) incorrect article. Like, for funsies.

Read it in your best Alabama drawl. Totally works!
Indeed, it does.

Kansas/GA offer after he decomits and now UK showing some interest but Kamari apparently isn't that good of a player anymore. I think we can replace him (portal?) But the talk on here has been crazy. He was our best recruit this cycle. Landing JJ would completely erase the string and then being active in the portal would be a added bonus but the talk once someone decomits from us is funny sometimes. Kid is a stud.

It wasn't a decommit technically but I'd put Quade Green up there too. Having him for PG stability that year and through 2019 definitely could have changed things those years for us.
Stability is the correct word because he was no where near the recruit we all thought he was.

Here is a stupid question: Even though, Kamari Lands decommitted from Syracuse, is he still considered to have an offer from Syracuse or did Syracuse considered it as an insult and revoke the offer?

Here is a stupid question: Even though, Kamari Lands decommitted from Syracuse, is he still considered to have an offer from Syracuse or did Syracuse considered it as an insult and revoke the offer?
Considering Kamari Lands has publicly said he is still considering Syracuse as an option, it’s safe to say he definitely still has scholarship offer with us...Unless bad blood is spilled between a recruit and the coaching staff, I couldn’t picture us ever revoking a scholarship to someone they were pursuing and had a commitment with, just because the recruit reopened their recruitment. They mutually move on or continue in pursuit, but a revoking an offer because someone didn’t choose us, would be considered unprofessional.

Considering Kamari Lands has publicly said he is still considering Syracuse as an option, it’s safe to say he definitely still has scholarship offer with us...Unless bad blood is spilled between a recruit and the coaching staff, I couldn’t picture us ever revoking a scholarship to someone they were pursuing and had a commitment with, just because the recruit reopened their recruitment. They mutually move on or continue in pursuit, but a revoking an offer because someone didn’t choose us, would be considered unprofessional.
so, to reframe the question, does anyone know if Syracuse is still recruiting Lands or have they moved on from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom