Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sweet dunks from EYBL and Baze has a few starting about the 1:50 mark (Come fly with me). Kofi C. also in there at the 3:48 mark too.

Some sweet dunks from EYBL and Baze has a few starting about the 1:50 mark (Come fly with me). Kofi C. also in there at the 3:48 mark too.

I think I'm in love. Those dunks are off the charts!

You said it, not me. I'm not getting blamed for this one, but he has a lot of DC in his game.

If it's Bazley, or Shittu, as someone asked, then it's a no brainer for me. Screw the rankings. Darius is one of the best I've seen in his class. Stay away UK, KU, and K. Those damn K's. Even the KFC school.

Gotta lock him up soon. We can't keep recruiting for these schools that swoop in late, and take kids away. I know he was OSU, so this is fair game, yeah. Recruiting is just obnoxiously different now, but that's life.
Bazley is amazing. I'm with you. I love Shittu's game and wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers but Bazley is amazing.

Screenshot_20170624-084758.png

From his Snapchat last night!

I actually like it when Syracuse gets recruits to commit early prior to the start of the year and then the player(s) blow it up during the year.

Hopefully, Darius Bazley will be among the ones that sign early on with Syracuse.

I think we all like when that happens.

Beautiful to hear, read, or whatever. Hope it goes well, and he enjoys the Cuse. Would look great in Orange. My favorite 2018 recruit. Though, I say that about a lot of them. Hah. He's that forward.

It's been said by many, and myself, but he is built for Syracuse. Our depth at forward would be unreal with Bazley, and Swider added. That goes without saying. Sid, and...who knows. Man, that front court.

I actually like it when Syracuse gets recruits to commit early prior to the start of the year and then the player(s) blow it up during the year.

Hopefully, Darius Bazley will be among the ones that sign early on with Syracuse.

I thought premature anything was a bad thing? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom