Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

If you're not going to make the tournament with grad transfers anyway why sign them. It makes no sense.
lol we missed the tournament by one game. You would rather have a losing record? We ended up with a exciting season. We won some nice games. Picture a season like our start last year. That is what we are looking like with this roster.

Griffin
so do you see griffin setting a trend in expanding our normal recruiting grounds are do you see this as a one time thing since he already had this relationship

so do you see griffin setting a trend in expanding our normal recruiting grounds are do you see this as a one time thing since he already had this relationship
I have no idea.

If you're not going to make the tournament with grad transfers anyway why sign them. It makes no sense.

I'm not sure you sign them thinking they're not going to help.

This team is still short a good PG and a shooter. Acquiring that doesn't guarantee success next year, but not acquiring it does guarantee failure.

You know, when you think about it, Ayala wouldn't know who Zags is. Some guy asks him if he is re classifying to 2017, all while he wants to play in a tournament this weekend, what would you think he would say?

lol your first post on a new board. And you want to tell us what we should be doing? I would sit back a bit if I were you.
Has Jim Boeheim ever had a losing season? Does he have over 1000 wins? #TRUSTINBOEHEIM

I'd take Duarte but I don't believe he's highly rated at all.

I have never said his name. But he is a two guard and he is from ...let's say the south. I would go to espn and look at 2018 recruiting if I were you.

Sorry... maybe I got it mixed up with Francis' pod. Or I just made it up :confused:

I'm not sure you sign them thinking they're not going to help.

This team is still short a good PG and a shooter. Acquiring that doesn't guarantee success next year, but not acquiring it does guarantee failure.

I think we fail even if we sign them. We won't gel until January again and by that time we will need to win most of our games until year end. Next years schedule is ridiculous again. I don't think it's going to be pretty even if we sign Tucker and Ayala.

I am so far reaching here and just hoping for the best but ayala usually retweets most of the stuff about him and he hasn't with the zags tweet...now maybe he just hasn't YET or maybe he won't at all because it's not really true? Ha I'm making myself laugh now at how bad I'm trying to make the situation fit to my liking.

Has Jim Boeheim ever had a losing season? Does he have over 1000 wins? #TRUSTINBOEHEIM
Yeah, he doesn't have a losing season because he makes smart personnel moves (mostly) like getting Gillon and White.

I'd be surprised if we land Tucker now. We have two currently mediocre -- at best -- point guards.
I'd handicap it this way...we have a better chance at Ayala in 2017 that we do Jtucks in 2017.

Because you don't want to be an 8-10 win team and keep BC company. This program is down enough, we don't need it to drop further. Recruiting will get that much harder, even beyond our self-imposed issues.

He also hadn't lost 13+ games in a season 3 years in a row before. This is unchartered territory. JB can't expect this program to rebound if we have 8 players, most of which aren't highly recruited/experienced/offensively skilled.

He also hadn't lost 13+ games in a season 3 years in a row before. This is unchartered territory. JB can't expect this program to rebound if we have 8 players, most of which aren't highly recruited/experienced/offensively skilled.

It's fine to have a rotation of 8 guys. It's another thing to legit just have 8 guys. Look around the league... So many teams had guys miss games with injuries. It's amazing we have been pretty unscathed recently, especially given the minutes.

It's fine to have a rotation of 8 guys. It's another thing to legit just have 8 guys. Look around the league... So many teams had guys miss games with injuries. It's amazing we have been pretty unscathed recently, especially given the minutes.

But why hand wring?

Look at our 8 too...
1 stud - Tyus
1 solid player - TT
2 PF's with quality upside but no experience - MM and OB
1 solid Center prospect - BS
1 lower rated frosh PG that likely won't contribute for a while - HW
2 kids that have proven incapable at this level to this point in their careers - FH and PC

This roster is so weak, riddled with holes and thin that any sort of injury or missed games will have a major impact on even competing. We literally have just 2 guys capable of scoring unless MM/OB are more advanced than expected.

I have never said his name. But he is a two guard and he is from ...let's say the south. I would go to espn and look at 2018 recruiting if I were you.

It's Romeo Langford isn't it.. just say yes for my sake

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom