Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

Yeah I'd still offer him for 18 but I'd be going hard for a grad trans pg for the upcoming season.

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. Getting here for the summer sessions is crucial for the development of the team. Particularly for someone that is going to be trusted to handle the lead guard duties. He has to learn where the other players need the ball to be most effective and develop the rapport with his teammates. This sounds like a selfish move. And, that's fine, but I hope our staff has other irons in the fire. I would almost prefer to have more scholarships available for the loaded 2018 class, especially since out guys are actually out recruiting this class.

We are supposed to leave a scholarship hanging that late with no guarantee He just answered all our questions

The latest Corey Evans article has me VERY bullish on our E Glo prospects. Can't figure out how to post the link, but I'm sure Whitey23 won't be far behind

Ditto Taco. He's quoted as saying he's very intrigued by how well we do with our guards and getting them to the next level. Also planning a trip to Oregon and SU at some point. Seemed much more flattering of SU than anything I've read.

I also think people are taking the "end of summer" part too literal. I think he merans at the end of the summer circuit for AAU. So after UA circuit is done.

This is not the article, just one that paraphrases the original. The original one is one from Riv@ls. I was able to access it by searching the net for Corey Evans on Twitter yesterday and then scrolling down to a quote about Syracuse and Eric Alaya. The twitter link then takes you to the article. It is a good read.

This is not the article, just one that paraphrases the original. The original one is one from Riv@ls. I was able to access it by searching the net for Corey Evans on Twitter yesterday and then scrolling down to a quote about Syracuse and Eric Alaya. The twitter link then takes you to the article. It is a good read.
Think I know where you are referring. If you go their main link and click on bball recruiting it is there.

Does anyone think a Tucker signing would motivate Ayala?

I know it's been said they aren't linked in any way but it certainly wouldnt hurt..if anything it can only help. Different positions, playing time still available and only making the team better. These guys want to win

If he stays in 2018, why would the staff continue pursuing him? Seems like there are better options in that class, right?

The staff still expects him to play for the orange next year.

I do hope we land Ayala and Tucker. I want Boeheim to get one more shot at a title and a parting middle finger at the NCAA!

Meh. I don't think it's a story when Syracuse bloggers recycle yesterday's news.

Probably not... just trying to be positive and make a connection with Tucker's pending announcement. Can't blame me for wanting to be optimistic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom