Class of 2020 - SG Justin Powell / Transfer from Auburn to Tennessee | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SG Justin Powell / Transfer from Auburn to Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once you enter the portal you can come back IF the school wants you back. Once you officially put your name in i don't think they are obligated to hold your scholarship. Someone correct me if that's wrong.

Schools can issue your scholarship to someone else, since there will be a lot more kids in the portal than there will be slots available this off-season, everyone will probably kiss and make up.

Schools can issue your scholarship to someone else, since there will be a lot more kids in the portal than there will be slots available this off-season, everyone will probably kiss and make up.
Actually, on the football side it is projected as many as 1,000 players in the portal may end up without a new school. I expect there could be a good many bball players who do not find a home

I thought this was a thread on Po.
Which one?

1616608811934.png

1616608838072.png

I wonder where things are with JP from Auburn? He was supposed to have a zoom call with Tennessee and SU was lining up something. He would be a fantastic pickup if we are lucky enough to get a commitment. With Symir committing maybe that means Powell is no longer being pursued. Maybe someone in the know can give us an update on his recruiting status. Just from the video of him, he might be the jewel of the recruiting transfers that SU lands.

I wonder where things are with JP from Auburn? He was supposed to have a zoom call with Tennessee and SU was lining up something. He would be a fantastic pickup if we are lucky enough to get a commitment. With Symir committing maybe that means Powell is no longer being pursued. Maybe someone in the know can give us an update on his recruiting status. Just from the video of him, he might be the jewel of the recruiting transfers that SU lands.
I thought he was from Port Byron???? little local humor for a Friday.

Last edited:
I didn't realize this dude played point for Auburn. At that height.

On size alone he'd improve our defense at the top.

He showed the ability to put up a bunch of points in some games and then hand out a bunch of assists in others. He was a little turnover prone but that is a freshman too.

That can also shoot 40% from 3. To go along with Buddy. To go along with Swider. To go along with Benny. And a 7 footer at center. Please. Please. But I doubt it.
Do you think we are trying?

That can also shoot 40% from 3. To go along with Buddy. To go along with Swider. To go along with Benny. And a 7 footer at center. Please. Please. But I doubt it.

If you listen to the Auburn sports guy video I posted I think this ship was never even in sight of land.

If you listen to the Auburn sports guy video I posted I think this ship was never even in sight of land.
Why not have Juli B give him a call. Make him feel at home.

I have a feeling we won’t go after Powell unless we miss on Swider. I know they have different skillsets, but it’s just a feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom