Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Nike EYBL Session IV: 2nd Team
Screenshot_20240530-063816_Chrome.jpg

I posted this game video/information in the Tyler Jackson thread. If you want to watch Kiyan and Team Melo, here you go...

Here is Game 1 from Session 2 vs Team Griffin...
(Court 6 on May 3rd. Starts at 5:32:32)

Edit:
I'm not able to link each individual game from their site, or at least I can't figure it out at the moment. All the games and sessions are found here though. You just have to scroll down for the session you want and then go by date & court. Once you find the correct date and court, you'll need to skip ahead for the game you want to watch. Here are the sessions by date/court/time...

Session 2
5/3 Game 1 vs Team Griffin - Court 6 @ 8:30 p.m. (starts at 5:32:32)
5/4 Game 2 vs WhyNot - Court 2 @ 5:00 p.m. (starts at 8:05:55 with live play by play)
5/5 Game 3 vs NJ Scholars - Court 3 @ 12:30 p.m. (starts at 4:47:00)

Session 3
5/17 Game 1 vs PSA Cardinals - Court 2 @ 4:00 p.m. (first game of the day on that court)
5/18 Game 2 vs Pro Skills Elite - Court 3 @ 9:30 a.m. (starts at 2:01:54)
5/18 Game 3 vs Team Final - Court 4 @ 3:30 p.m. (starts at 8:01:25)
5/19 Game 4 vs SFG - Court 4 @ 11:00 a.m. (starts at 3:32:55)

Session 4 (These are not available yet.)
5/24 Game 1 vs JL3 - Court 5 @ 4:00 p.m.
5/25 Game 2 vs Indy Heat - Court 2 @ 11:00 a.m.
5/25 Game 3 vs Houston Hoops - Court 2 @ 6:30 p.m.
5/26 Game 4 vs Georgia Stars - Court 1 @ 6:30 p.m.
5/27 Game 5 vs Florida Rebels - Court 5 @ 11:00 a.m.

Have fun, but come on home after. The good thing about someone like Kiyan, in addition to obviously being a legacy, is that he should be a little more impervious to fat NIL offers since money never has been and never will be an issue for him.
You think he will not expect to get paid what he is worth just because his dad has money? Doubt it. Legacy we have covered, but he will still be getting paid.

You think he will not expect to get paid what he is worth just because his dad has money? Doubt it. Legacy we have covered, but he will still be getting paid.
Not saying he doesn't want NIL and of course he'll get paid at Cuse, but you can't tell me your family having a net worth over $100m doesn't factor into your decision. I don't think OSU offering $100k more than us would move the needle with someone who never has to worry about money, whereas a kid from an impoverished family might have pressure to pick the highest bidder.

Not saying he doesn't want NIL and of course he'll get paid at Cuse, but you can't tell me your family having a net worth over $100m doesn't factor into your decision. I don't think OSU offering $100k more than us would move the needle with someone who never has to worry about money, whereas a kid from an impoverished family might have pressure to pick the highest bidder.
If OSU offered 100k more and we were not willing to match that, it would be hard for him to not view that as us valuing him less than OSU. Even if it is all peanuts for him technically.

If OSU offered 100k more and we were not willing to match that, it would be hard for him to not view that as us valuing him less than OSU. Even if it is all peanuts for him technically.
no one even answer this . It’s a waste of time. Just smile and wave boys smile and wave.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom