Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

I wasn't (not that i matter, i know) sold on him when we initially started to show interest. But WOW has his game progressed. He is very under control at all times. Smart with the ball and his angles. Just a fluid player. Kind of reminds of this guy that played for us on the 2002-03 team...
I watched him play last year and he came off the bench for Long Island Lutheran. What impressed me was that when he came in he played total team ball. No hero stuff. Never pouted that he wasn't the focus or the go to stud. Lutheran's team is/was totally stacked and seems he bought into the team first mentality. Watch out for next year as I believe they will turn him loose.

He was 15 for 39 this morning!!!
Things that make ya go hmmm.

You Dont Say GIF by One Chicago

His growth over the past year alone has been remarkable; personally did not see this in his game this soon. Speaks to how Melo has pushed him and just now scratching the surface of his potential.
He seems to have gotten significantly stronger as well as more polished in his moves and getting to his spots. If he commits to Syracuse ai think it will be absolutely amazing to watch.

He seems to have gotten significantly stronger as well as more polished in his moves and getting to his spots. If he commits to Syracuse ai think it will be absolutely amazing to watch.
If he doesn't commit it will be beyond amazing

Officially excited and on the Kiyan bandwagon. I was worried about 1) unreasonably high expectations (they still might be) and 2) Kiyan not panning out souring the 'Cuse-Melo relationship. No concerns now. Kiyan's legit. Make it happen Red.

Kiyan with 12 points on 1 of 10 shooting in the first half. He's made 9 of 10 freethrows. Two rebounds and three assists. Hopefully he gets that shooting percentage up. He's 1 of 2 from three point land.

His progression in the past year is remarkable. When he was first offered it was kinda the buddy B situation like yeah he’s a take obviously and a solid player, but maybe not elite. He (like buddy) is proving that initial take is not true. He is the real deal.

His progression in the past year is remarkable. When he was first offered it was kinda the buddy B situation like yeah he’s a take obviously and a solid player, but maybe not elite. He (like buddy) is proving that initial take is not true. He is the real deal.
I see what you mean by Kinda, but I dont think Kiyan is any sort of reach like Buddy was as the 333 ranked recruit his senior year.

Buddy made a big leap soph to Jr year of college

Buddy Boeheim, Brewster Academy , Shooting Guard