Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Kiyan will make more of what we thought was NIL money 2 years ago if he comes here.

I mean beyond what his initial salary is, he'll have loads of opportunities for commercials, gear sales, appearances, etc in Syracuse. He won't get that everywhere else.

Kiyan will make more of what we thought was NIL money 2 years ago if he comes here.

I mean beyond what his initial salary is, he'll have loads of opportunities for commercials, gear sales, appearances, etc in Syracuse. He won't get that everywhere else.
Who wouldn't be interested in some Anthony 15 swag?

In this case you take the point guard he is most comfortable with.

Joe Tipton, national college basketball reporter for On3, joins Brian Higgins to discuss Syracuse's pursuit of Kiyan Anthony and more...

no one even answer this . It’s a waste of time. Just smile and wave boys smile and wave.
penguins madagascar GIF

Kiyan’s basketball IQ is off the charts for his age. He knows how to score in countless ways. Love the variety of bank shots. Love the use of both hands to score. He understands the angles as it pertain to the guy guarding him and getting to the hoop. Hope he is orange soon. Going to be an exciting senior year for him.

Kiyan’s basketball IQ is off the charts for his age. He knows how to score in countless ways. Love the variety of bank shots. Love the use of both hands to score. He understands the angles as it pertain to the guy guarding him and getting to the hoop. Hope he is orange soon. Going to be an exciting senior year for him.
Nature and nurture, I'd think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom