Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

The video is so cool. That stuff gets me every time.

Also, it has been awhile since I worked in Compliance but surprised that a team account can tweet a picture of a PSA. Interesting.
Such BS we have to even worry about something so insignificant. He's the son of a former player greeting his dad's old coach. Inconceivable we have to worry about this while UNC had fake classes for years and nothing happens. The NCAA can kick rocks.

Kiyan had 16 pts on 7-18 shooting 2-7 from 3 with 3 ast and 3 reb. Bit of an inefficient game but the refs were hardly calling any fouls and a big portion of his game is drawing fouls when he gets to the hoop. Had at least a couple where he probably should have been at the line. He’s not yet strong enough to finish through the hard contact but that should come with time.

if kiyan knows he is coming to cuse...he should commit asap, no?

give his fellow future teammates more of a chance to join him and get the momentum building for his class.

if he is truly undecided then he should obviously take his time...

anybody agree/disagree?

if kiyan knows he is coming to cuse...he should commit asap, no?

give his fellow future teammates more of a chance to join him and get the momentum building for his class.

if he is truly undecided then he should obviously take his time...

anybody agree/disagree?
I believe he has said publicly he will commit by Novemeber.

I want him to commit ASAP because it feels like he will end up having offers from everyone. Unless it’s a “not so secret” that’s he’s comin here?

I believe he has said publicly he will commit by Novemeber.

I want him to commit ASAP because it feels like he will end up having offers from everyone. Unless it’s a “not so secret” that’s he’s comin here?
The sooner he committed, the better the chance, players who would like to play with him will commit.
The longer he drags it out they might think he's going elsewhere, and they might commit to another program.

I think other players that know each other know who is going where long before anyone else, so I'm not worried about that side of things. It would be cool from a fan/media coverage perspective to commit as early as possible, but I don't know that it matters all that much in the grand scheme of things. Stuff like commits and transfers create a brief buzz. We need to win games to earn the more concrete perception we want.

Kiyans scoring ability has advanced ten fold from the past couple years and even from last year. His off season work with Chris Brickley and on his own has definitely worked its way on the court. I was hesitant about his game a couple years ago but he’s definitely putting in the work and improving big time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom