Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

Why couldn't Melo take some of his $160M and set up the Melo NIL fund at SU and pay his son to play for SU?
Keeps the money in the family.
ummm that would make no sense...but I like the effort

i get waiting until November...better to get a read on how Autry and the team are looking with this current group before deciding...I'd probably do the same

...maybe wants to wait to see how Autry's 2nd season gets going and how the team looks before deciding??

ummm that would make no sense...but I like the effort

i get waiting until November...better to get a read on how Autry and the team are looking with this current group before deciding...I'd probably do the same

...maybe wants to wait to see how Autry's 2nd season gets going and how the team looks before deciding??
If you want to see how the team is doing, November is too early for that. You'd need to wait until at least January for that. He probably just wants to take his time but still have it out of the way before he starts his basketball season.

If you want to see how the team is doing, November is too early for that. You'd need to wait until at least January for that. He probably just wants to take his time but still have it out of the way before he starts his basketball season.
And with the roster churn that is endemic to college hoops the team on the floor in November or even January will bear no resemblance to the team he would be a part of.

I thought Kiyan said sometime near the end of summer he wanted to commit

But I could be wrong and can’t remember where I heard/saw it

I thought Kiyan said sometime near the end of summer he wanted to commit

But I could be wrong and can’t remember where I heard/saw it
Should see a Top 5 within the next couple of weeks with a commitment before his season begins. Likely by the end of October. I would not expect anything sooner as his offer list will continue to grow based on the way he has performed this summer. Could very well be a Top 25 player when the next updates are released.

Should see a Top 5 within the next couple of weeks with a commitment before his season begins. Likely by the end of October. I would not expect anything sooner as his offer list will continue to grow based on the way he has performed this summer. Could very well be a Top 25 player when the next updates are released.
And based on all signs, I don't think the decision will change.

Have a source who knows Kiyan who said they already know where he's going. Wouldn't give me a clue of where, but if he's made up his mind already... you already know.

it hink it'll be pretty clear for Kiyan's purposes by November if the Cuse has the juice or not...

he's not basing his decision on NET or NCAA seeding, lol (I think)

it hink it'll be pretty clear for Kiyan's purposes by November if the Cuse has the juice or not...

he's not basing his decision on NET or NCAA seeding, lol (I think)
So you think he'll make his decision based on 5 early season games? That doesn't make sense. If the performance of the team matters, he'd wait. If he makes his decision by November, team performance won't be a factor.

His old man was the same way. Jr year he was top 25 i believe then showed out in his summer and started climing the charts till we got him. cant remember but i thoughtbtop 5 guy
#2 Melo
#38 GMac

Kiyan has so many ways to score. I love that he has been developing all aspects of his arsenal and doesn't have to rely on superior athleticism. Melo has seemingly done a great job guiding Kiyan to work on all the little intricacies of offensive basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom