Class of 2025 - SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SG Kiyan Anthony (NY) Offered

IMG_1406.jpeg

Eddie sharing the food love with Melo and doing some IG Crootin

I know Melo doesn't need the money + makes a hell of a lot more outside of bball these days but could you ever imagine him as an assistant/GM here?
I actually think it would be a smart move for him to take the Woj approach, do it here at Cuse for a few years then branch to the NBA as a GM (that's Woj path fyi, he isn't going to stay at bonaventure for a long long time)

Interesting how the pics with Melo didn’t have Kiyan … almost like they want to make it a surprise when all of a sudden he announces something in Cuse …
Melo is closing the deal, then he will fly his client in.

Interesting how the pics with Melo didn’t have Kiyan … almost like they want to make it a surprise when all of a sudden he announces something in Cuse …
Maybe Kiyan had a test or a lecture he needed to attend. LOL!!!

I know Melo doesn't need the money + makes a hell of a lot more outside of bball these days but could you ever imagine him as an assistant/GM here?
I actually think it would be a smart move for him to take the Woj approach, do it here at Cuse for a few years then branch to the NBA as a GM (that's Woj path fyi, he isn't going to stay at bonaventure for a long long time)
The college GM role and the NBA GM role are two different jobs.